Chapter 13

"Previously"

She gasped as she saw a man, wearing a black hoodie, with brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

He has a gun in his pocket.

"Currently"

He has a gun in his pocket.

Marinette swallowed her saliva and asked the man in black hoodie gently, making sure he wouldn't get triggered and shoot her. "W-who are you?" But the man just ignored her and came inside and began checking out the apartment.

"Hey, can you please get out? I'm not in the mood." The mysterious man looked at the floor to see it was very messy, many used tissues are surrounding the floor. "Have you been crying this whole time?" The bluenette recognized his voice, it sounded so familiar to her.

"Wait, Adrien, is that you?" The man removed his hoodie, to reveal his identity. His hair is brown, and he has gorgeous blue eyes. "Of course, it's me. Who would you have expected?" He said as he gave her a smile. "Wait, no, this is very confusing. How? I mean how did you survive?"

"I guess, I forgot to explain everything, let's go have a sit and talk." Marinette agreed and led him to their living room. "So, now, how?" "It started with a phone call with Mrs. Tsurugi. She said she forgave me for breaking our agreement, but it was a very strange behavior of hers. She can't forgive me because of that, she said she would send me a plane to send me to another country and I find it very suspicious. So, after the phone call, I decided not to call you but instead, I called a pilot and hired him to give me a ride and he agreed. When I found out about the plane crash, I'm glad I didn't ride that plane or else we wouldn't get married."

"I'm glad. But what about those innocent people in that plane?" "I don't think they're innocent since Kagami's mother was the one who hired them but forget those people. Let's talk about our plans for the next year, like finding a job, moving into a new house, having 3 or 4 kids, and let's buy a hamster and we will name it into-"

"Kids? You're already planning that when we still haven't planned our wedding." "I'm just preparing, it's better to plan our future." "Whatever, let's just tell some of our friends (real friends) about your fake death." As she was about to grab her phone, Aiden had stopped her.

"Except Luka, Lila, Rose, Max and Juleka." "Yes, except them. We couldn't trust them after what they did. Wait... hold-on, how do you know about Max and Rose?" Aiden nervously let out a chuckle and explained.

"Let's just say, Rose told me about it." She didn't give him any response, she just stared at him in shock but after a few seconds she just responded with a nervous laugh and talked. "Let's find a person who can help us plan our wedding now."

"Few Months Later"

Aisle: