16

ayana pov

i'm in bed laying down as he's on top of me kissing me. "not tonight" i say pushing him off me

"we haven't had sex in months. what's wrong?" he asks

i know it was strange for me to deny sex considering i'm usually the one who initiates it.

"nothing,i don't know why but i just haven't been feeling that way" i say

i thought we've been over this like a million times.

"alright" he say

my mind drifts over to billie. i wonder what she's doing. probably sleep,it's not much she can do at this time of night.

i can't wait until the day she gets out. the things that is going to go down in the bedroom.

i turn around and face the opposite way away from john and fall asleep.

the next morning i wake up to an empty bed. i grab my phone and look at the time.

it's 9:32am and i see lyric texted me. what the hell does she want?

i open the text and my eyes widen. i sit up quickly suddenly awake.

lyric👹

*link to website*
seems like someone doesn't know how to keep her man happy 😬

i click the link and i see a video of john and the inmate named dayanara. i notice that's it's them in the office and he's fucking her from the back.

who the hell recored this? obviously someone was recording through a cracked door.

how long has this been going on? well i honestly just wanna know to make sure i wasn't the one who cheated first.

lyric👹

unfortunately that is him💔

yes ik
you can't keep a man

i'm not hurt by this
i'm happy actually 🤗

wtf-

how about you mind your business and stay out of mine
you're obsessed with me and it's honestly sad atp
didn't your mom pay someone to date you?

this isn't abt me ayana

don't text my phone with bs ever again

i did you a favor

didn't i just tell you idgaf

i get out of bed and head to the bathroom. i pee and do my essential needs for the day before heading downstairs.

"good morning baby" he say before leaning down to try to kiss me

i turn my head away from him.

"i saw the video" i say

"what video? ayana what are you talking about?"

"the one that's on a porn website of you fucking an inmate" i smile

his expression drops to guilt and he tries to grab my hand but i slap his away.

"don't touch me" i say "how long have this been going on?"

"a week every since i started working there"