26

billie pov

i just got out the bathroom from getting ready for today. i look at ayana still sleep in bed before heading downstairs.

i go in my refrigerator and get some eggo waffles. i put four into the oven. i then grab the grapes,strawberries and pineapples.

i wash the grapes and strawberries before lining all the fruit on the side of both of our plates.

i reach in my cabinet and grab two glasses. i pour orange juice in her glass and apple in mine.

i hear footsteps walking downstairs and i look to see ayana. she's now wearing one of my shirts and sweatpants.

"good morning" she say

"good morning" i say before pressing a kiss against her lips

she smiles immediately and that makes me smile. she makes me smile.

"how did you sleep?" i ask her

"i slept good,what about you?"she asks me

"i slept great. i'm making breakfast for us" i say

"thank you. you're so sweet" she say

"i know right. i'm like the best girlfriend ever"

"i highly agree. best girlfriend ever" she smiles

she's so pretty. i'll do anything for her. i really saw her said i wanted her and i ended up with her.

i get the waffles out the oven before putting two on each plate.

after eating breakfast my phone starts ringing and i see it's my mom.

"hello" i answer

"is ayana over there?"

damn,no hello back. it's the way she ain't ask how i was before asking.

"yeah why?"

"i have something for her. i'm coming over bye" she say before hanging up

i stare at my phone in shock. she really do not care about me anymore.

i grab my blanket and get on the sofa with ayana. i wrap the blanket around both so us before wrapping my leg around her body.she's so warm and comfortable.

two hours later,i snatch her phone out of her hand and she looks at me annoyed.

i see she was texting someone about nothing. "who this?" i ask reading the messages cause i'm nosey

"she's a new officer at the prison" she say

"ahh" i say before clicking the girl profile. she's okay looking i guess. i don't have a competition.

i feel ayana's hand reaching inside my sweatpants and resting between my inner thighs.if only her hand moved up a little to touch my pussy.

i take a picture of my eye and put the words 'gf here' and post to her instagram story.

"you're so sexy" ayana suddenly say. i feel the heat rush to my cheeks. i know my face red as hell right now.

"i want a baby,have my kids please" i say desperately when i stumble upon a pic of someone's little baby

i love babies. i wanna have so many babies running around with ayana.

"bye billie" she roll her eyes

"i'm so serious right now" i say "a mini you would be so cute"

suddenly the doorbell rings and i'm so lazy right now that i unlock the door from the app on my phone. "come in!" i say

my mom walks in and ayana jumps up leaving me sad from the missing contact.

"my mother in law!!" she say before hugging my mom

i roll my eyes at the two. "hi ayana!" my mom say hugging her back

"well damn no hi billie. you're own daughter" i shake my head

"hi billie" my mom say before hugging me

i hug back happily. "hi mama" i say

"i brought you some of the cupcakes you like" my mom tell ayana. i feel betrayed. she doesn't tell me but tells ayana.

"SERIOUSLY?" i exclaim upset

"i told ayana i would tell her next time i made them"

"but what about me? you know i love the cupcakes" i say

"you love everything i cook billie" she deadpans

"but ma-"

"just accept you're not the favorite anymore" ayana smiles excitedly with the plate of cupcakes

she runs to the kitchen sitting the plate down. "you can eat some of hers" my mom tells me

"no she can't!" ayana shouts

"baby pleaseeee" i beg

"NO"

"i'll do anything"

"the final answer is no" she say

"mama!" i whine

"you'll have to wait till next time billie,sorry" she smiles before kissing my forehead

i dramatically fall back onto the couch. "bye you two" my mom say before leaving out the house

i fold my arms upset. i get an idea and stand up heading to the kitchen.

i stand behind ayana as she eats a cupcake. when she's not paying attention i take a mega bite of the cupcake.

"BILLIE" she screams annoyed

damn that cupcake was good. i chew it smiling at her innocently.

"i had to get it one way of another" i say

she roll her eyes at me and take her plate walking away.

"are you mad at me?" i ask

"what do you think?" she mumbles

"i'm sorry baby,do you forgive me?" i ask making her face towards me

she stands there silent for a minute before saying "yes i forgive you"

i press my lips against hers and she kisses back. i wrap my arms around her and she pulls me into her.

she keep on imma eat that pussy right here. i'll be on my knees fast as you can blink. speaking of which i need to teach her how to do stuff.

she always want to please me but i honestly get my pleasure from pleasing her.

suddenly her lips come in contact with my neck leaving kisses all over.

i bite my bottom lip trying not to let a moan escape my mouth. suddenly she stop everything and walk away leaving me on the verge of death.

"how about you teach me everything i need to know?" she asks walking upstairs

i happily run behind her and once we get to my room i push her down on the bed eagerly.