37

a/n: three chapters left 🙀

6 months later

ayana pov

i'm at my house waiting for mia to get here. she's just coming over so we can watch this movie that came out. mia is one of my new friends i've made three months ago.

billie had just recently went upstairs to take a nap. she said today was busy at her business. she opened up and she's been popular ever since.

i'm so proud of her. i still work at the prison and still doing online classes.

lately billie has been mentioning how she thinks mia likes me. that's the craziest thing i've heard come from her mouth. that girl do not like me,she's just a normal friend.

she claimed the way mia looks at me screams "in love" when mia looks at me like the most normal a person would.

i found her assumptions absurd.mia hasn't made me uncomfortable she's just being the normal friend she is.

a text comes through my phone from mia letting me know she's here. i go to open the front door to see mia standing there.

"hi girl!" she say before walking in

"heyy" i smile before she unexpectedly pulls me in for a hug

"so whatcha been doing while waiting for me?" she asks

"listening to music while scrolling through playlist" i say "what about you?"

"well you remember that one guy i said i was talking to? i went over to his house and we just chilled and he was rubbing my body and girl i was about to rip off my clothes so fast" she say

"now that is absurd"

"do you even know what that word mean?"

"does it matter?"

she laugh before saying "anyways,we were cuddling at one point and even though he wasn't hard or nothing i felt his dick up against my ass,that thing felt thick and long . i would suck his sh-"

"aight now i didn't have to know all of that" i say before making a throwing up motion

"you love to hear about the meaty dick that be entering my pussy"

"you disgust me"

"you acting like you don't like dick either"

"i got a girlfriend"

"ain't you bi?"

"yeah...but being with a woman made me realize how absolutely disgusting men are" i say turning the tv on

"where your girlfriend? y'all are never away from each other"

"crazy you say that considering she's upstairs sleep" i smile

"she really came over here to sleep" her eyes wide

"yeah,we live in each other skin" i say

"i'm glad you two are working on building a house together. so happy,then it'll be marriage and then it'll be kids. y'all would have plenty of them" she say

"billie and i have talked about kids actually...like i wouldn't mind a mini billie running around,once we get a little bit older" i smile

i love billie so much it's so crazy. i'm so ready for our house to be built so we can live together.

we practically live together now,if billie goes back to her house i go back and when i come back to my house billie comes to my house.

i click on the movie and i run to the kitchen grabbing snacks before coming back to press play.

we both get comfortable on the couch with blankets as the movie starts.

many comments later about the movie we are halfway through the movie.

"i'm going to go use the bathroom"mia tells me

"i'll pause it for you" i say before pausing it

"thanks" she say before heading upstairs

there's a bathroom downstairs but literally no one uses it due to my poor ability to keep toilet paper in there. i just be forgetting it's there.

billie pov

i get waken up out of my sleep to light kisses over my face. finally the movie is over with so i can spend time with my girlfriend.

i turn my head keeping my eyes closed and press a kiss against her lips. she kisses back and now we are full on making out.

i wrap my leg around her body that's on top of me and she begins grinding into me.

suddenly she moans and that's when i realize that is not my girlfriend. i open my eyes quickly and see mia being the one on me.

i let out a moan.it feels too good to just stop. i pull my shirt off revealing just me in my bra and underwear.

"you're so sexy" she say before leaving kisses down my body before reaching my covered pussy

she pulls my underwear off. i was wet but not as wet as i get with ayana.

she places her mouth over my pussy and begins eating me out. a moan escapes my mouth. this was decent pussy eating. ayana better.

i begin grinding myself over her face. my head throws back and her hands grip my thighs.

"fuck" i moan

i look up to see ayana standing there. she isn't saying anything but the look on her face tells me everything.

i shove mia off the bed. i can't even say 'it isn't what it looks like' but it most definitely is.

"wow..." she say before walking away

"this is your fault" i tell mia before putting the shirt back on

i get out of bed and run downstairs. "baby"

"no. don't fucking call me that. get out now." she say

"please let me explain"

"what is there to explain? she was face deep into your pussy i think that explains everything" she say

"i-please listen to me"

"no,fuck you. get out" she say

"ayana,i'm sorry okay. i just-"

"i don't want to hear it" she say and i can hear the voice cracks "LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE"

mia comes downstairs and before i could process ayana slaps her. "i honestly don't ever want to see you again mia. fuck you and i wish you the worst in life"

"whatever ayana" she roll her eyes before leaving

i don't say anything else but ayana is staring at me with a look that screams she's going to kill me.

"i'll call you tomorrow alright"

"don't. you'll be blocked. don't try coming to my house either because i will get a restraining order"

"baby,you're going to throw away our perfect relationship because of one fucked up mistake?"

"yes. i don't know if i can trust you anymore. i don't want to see you ever again either. you're dead to me" she say

"but you can still let your ex boyfriend comment shit under your post?"

suddenly i'm getting shoved out the house and she slams the door shut and i hear her lock it.

i fucked up.

i stand there for a good five minutes hearing her scream and cry. i can't believe i did this to her.

i head to my car and drive off.

a/n: anyways....

giggles for next chapter i have