21

ayana just dropped billie off at her house

ayana just dropped billie off at her house. billie walks in her house for the first time in over a year.

she missed her house and having her freedom to do whatever,whenever she chose. billie haven't spoken to her family in a week and they didn't know she would be getting out.

so she's gonna go over there,after she takes a shower. she had been counting down for the days she got back home to take a nice hot shower in a clean bathroom.

after billie's shower and moisturizing with one of her favorite lotions she put on some clothes. the outfit consisted of tupac sleeveless shirt paired with jeans a little too big.

billie puts on a black hat and put rings on her fingers. she grab a random jacket out of her closet and look at herself in the mirror.

billie looks at her shoe rack deciding which shoe to wear. she had a lot of shoes to choose from. she grabs the chunky pair of converses deciding to just wear them.

suddenly her phone starts ringing which is strange considering she's been in prison for a year and the only person that has her number is ayana but she have her own separate ringtone.

billie look at her phone and roll her eyes when she sees it's one of her old hoes from before she went to prison.

she quickly declines it,not wanting to deal with the bullshit. she grab her car keys and leave out the house.

it's been awhile since she drove her car,her prized possession. she loved her car and was glad to have it back.

"i'm back! i'm not leaving you ever again" she say before getting in the car

billie takes of speeding. the speed bumps where just there to be there because she drove over them without stopping causing her whole body to lift up out the seat.

billie pulls up to the gas station and get out. she uses her card and pay. while pumping gas she notice a man staring at her.

"who the hell he looking at like that?" she thinks to herself before rolling her eyes at the man