27

ayana pov

"how was it?" i ask billie as we lay in bed

"honestly,it was so good. the best i've had ever"

"are you just saying that to lie?"

"no i swear. it was so good. the amount of times i cum should've backed that statement" she smiles "how was it for you?"

"i love your taste. i see why you like to give." i say

"good good" she say before kissing me

flashback

"right there baby" billie say with her hand on my head

my face is buried into her pussy as i eat her out. she lets out a squeal when i begin to such on her clit.

"fuck" she moans "you're doing such a good job"

i feel my pussy wetness dripping down as i please her.

her hands suddenly grip my hair tightly and she lets out a small moan. suddenly she lets out a scream and she squirts over my face.

suddenly before i knew it i feel cum dripping down from me. did i just cum from watching someone else orgasm?

"come here" she demands pulling up to her

flashback over

i smile to myself thinking of the look of her face when she came. she's so hot.

flashback

the sound of my moving fingers inside of her was somehow louder than the music.

her legs wrap around my body and her held tilts back and she begins grinding against my finger.

i push her stomach down. "stop it" i say before i kiss her

"mmm" she moans "more"

her nails scratch my back as she moans pressing her boobs against mine.

flashback over

billie straddles me suddenly and begins kissing all over me. "so. fucking. pretty" she say

her hand runs down my chest. "i'm totally using the strap on you soon" she say

"are you really about it though?" i ask

"oh so you wanna question me?" she asks

"i mean yeah. do you really have what it takes?"

"hell yeah i do. you'll be screaming the entire time" she say

"mhm anyways" i say

"don't make me pull my strap out and use it right now"

suddenly her phone starts ringing and she reaches over to grab it. only problem is it's it's on the nightstand.

she hangs off the side of the bed reaching underneath the bed to grab her phone.

"yes?" she answers annoyed

i grab her boob while she listens to the person talk.

i rub her nipple and she holds back a moan as she listens. you can tell she's trying so hard not to let out a moan.

i lean up and place her nipple in my mouth. "alright gotta go,i'll call you later bye" she say quickly hanging up and throwing her phone on the floor

"fuck" she moans quietly

i let go and say "unfortunately i have to leave".  she groans frustrated rolling her eyes before suddenly moving her body onto my chest.

"you aren't leaving!" she say "what do you possibly have to do other than spend time with your amazing,gorgeous,best girlfriend ever?"

"as much as i wanna stay here and lay with you like i have been the past day,i have to talk with my boss" i say

"oh yeah. i forgot all about that. how are you dealing with what happened?"

"i honestly forgot all about it while with you." i say

"i'm glad i took your mind of things,i l-care for you a lot and i want you to know that"

"i care a lot for you too billie" i say before leaning up to kiss her

~

i walk inside the building and every stares at me while i walk to my boss office.

i knock on the door and he says "come in". i open the door and close it behind me before sitting down in the chair across from his.

"so,i've made the decision to transfer them to isolation,the whole sell block. it was a hard task but i made it work" he say "for the trouble you endured i gave you a bonus of ten thousand! you can come back next week"

"i'll be back monday" i smile

"great! have a good break!" he say

i leave out his office and i spot juliet down the hallway.

"juliet!" i call out

she looks up towards me and smile. "ayana? what are you doing here? i would've quit if that happened to me" she walks towards me

"i feel like there's something i need to find out before i quit" i say

"girl...i don't even know what you mean by that but okay" she laugh

"i'll text you once i get home!" i say

"okay byeee" she smiles

i leave out the building and get in my car. i text billie a quick update of what happened before driving home.

as soon as i get home i head upstairs to my room and fall face first on my bed to go to sleep.