𝒊.

001,  forest people

001, forest people

          "AONUNG, WHAT is that?" Lēia asked her older brother as she pointed up towards the sky where 4 banshees were heading towards them

          "AONUNG, WHAT is that?" Lēia asked her older brother as she pointed up towards the sky where 4 banshees were heading towards them. "I don't know. Go tell father." He responded, his eyes not leaving the sky.

          Lēia rolled her eyes at how bossy he sounded but none the less she ran towards their mauri, halting beside the entrance. "Someone's coming." Lēia spoke making her father furrow his eyebrows before he exited the mauri, blowing his horn to notify the people.

          Lēia made her way back over to her brother, who was now walking through the newly formed crowed with Rotxo following close behind him. They were most definitely forest people Lēia thought to herself as the family came into view. Lēia halted beside her older sister.

          She examined each one of them before getting to the last one. Who was staring directly at her. "Hey." He spoke towards her making her smile as she took in his appearance. Beautiful would be an understatement for the boy in front of her.

          Lēia noticed her father and mother walking through the crowd, everyone making way for them as their eyes scanned over the family. They shared a greetings but Lēia could tell her mother was not at all fond of the family.

          "This is not going to end well." Lēia whispered to her sister, who hummed — indicating she agreed with the younger girl. Lēia zoned back into the conversation as Jake Sully spoke, "We seek refugee."

          "Refugee?" Ronal repeated, "Yes. A safe sanctuary for my family." Jake confirmed. "We are reef people, you are forest people. Your skills will mean nothing here." Tonowari voiced with authority, as Ronal began circling the family.

          "We'll learn your ways, right?" Jake Sully looked back at his family, who all nodded. Ronal grabbed Neytiri's tail, dropping it as she grabbed Kiri's, which in retaliation was ripped out of the older woman's hand, but she wasn't bothered.

          "Their arms are thin. Their tales are weak. You will be slow in the water." Ronal spoke aloud, grabbing the teenage girl once again as she inspected her hands. "These children... are not even true Na'vi!" Ronal went over to Lo'ak,  lifting his hand up and cutting it slightly as she tasted his blood, "They have demon blood!" She shouted again making the crowd erupt, edging closer to the family as Lo'ak dropped his head — ashamed.

          Lēia zoned out of the conversation, feeling remorse for the family. But she soon focused again as her father began making an announcement. "Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters. They do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless." The crowd went partly silent, some of the Metkayina's clearly disapproved.

          "What do we say?" Jake Sully spoke towards his family, placing down the young girl in his arms, relief clear in the man's voice. "Thank you." They all replied.

         "My son Aonung and daughters Lēia and Tsireya will show your children what to do." Tonowari voiced, Aonung immediately attempted to argue but he soon got hushed. "Come, we will show you our village." Lēia smiled at the family, as she and Tsireya began walking towards where there mauri would be.

          Lo'ak couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of the youngest girl, she was breathtaking, and his brother certainly noticed the way he was looking at her. Neytiri noticed it too, a small smile forming on the older woman's face.

          "This is for you, your new home." Lēia spoke as Tsireya placed the things she was carrying down in the mauri. "This is good. This will work, right?" Jake Sully spoke to Neytiri who clearly wasn't happy.

 This will work, right?" Jake Sully spoke to Neytiri who clearly wasn't happy

M speaks !

i'm currently working on a aonung
fic aswell and also a rotxo one. i also have a neteyam fic aswell :)

add my tiktok @loaksullysgf.wp