𝒗𝒊𝒊.

007,  heart to heart

007, heart to heart

          OVER THE past few weeks, Lo'ak and Lēia had been getting closer and closer with every passing day

          OVER THE past few weeks, Lo'ak and Lēia had been getting closer and closer with every passing day. Everyone could see the pure love forming between the two, they was always at their happiest when with one another.

          So it wasn't a shock when they practically begged there parents to let them go out at eclipse so Lēia could show him her cave. And after a lot of convincing, they was allowed. They didnt waste no time as Lēia called twice for an ilu, the pair jumping onto them.

          A laugh escaped Lēia as they arose from the water, swerving around each other. Lo'ak stared at Lēia, a small forming in his face at how calm she looked when she was surrounded by the ocean. He never believed he would find someone who would truly understand him the way Lēia does.

          "This is it." Lēia softly spoke as they glided side by side into the cave. Beautiful was an understatement for the sight in front of him, his lips parting slightly. The cave was a mix of blue, pink and purple. Crystals  were shining all around as a few turtles and fish swam underneath them.

          They entered deeper into the cave, eventually stopping as they climbed off the ilus, the pair sitting down on a ledge as they dangled their feet into the water below.

✧˖*°࿐

          "How did you find this place?" Lo'ak asked, looking towards the girl who was still staring into the water.

          "When I was younger, I loved running away and being in my own company. I wasn't like Aonung or Tsireya or really any of the other kids, I was never good with socialising. When I was 6, I got bullied a lot. I didn't tell anyone and it got so bad to the point where I made a plan to runaway, so I spent months collecting things I would need to survive and surprisingly nobody noticed. I remember packing all of my things quietly whilst Aonung and Tsireya were asleep next to me, and I snuck out. I hopped onto an ilu and headed as far away as I could from there. I didn't get far as I got tired and found somewhere safe to sleep, that safe place was here. I decided it would be my new home for all eternity — or until my supplies ran out and I would die from starvation or something like that. It wasn't long until my brother found me and he forced me to tell him why I ran away. It was the first and last time I had ever seen him cry. Although he promised to not tell our parents, he did. And even though I didn't speak to him for almost a month because of it, if he hadn't of told them that I was being bullied the people who bullied me would have never got banished and they probably would still be bullying me to this day." Lo'ak was speechless.

          He was suprised the girl was even willing to take him here let alone tell him the story. "Nobody comes here apart from me and when I come, I always come on my own. I've never brought anyone here."

          "So why did you bring me here?" Lo'ak questioned. "Because your my favourite person." Lēia softly spoke, averting her eyes from the water and up to the crystal's as she felt his eyes burn into the side of her face.

          "Your my favourite person too." Lo'ak whispered back as she rested her head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around her waist. "Do you miss your home?" Lo'ak sighed, resting his head on top of Lēia's.

          "Yes and no. I miss my people, a lot. But if me and my family hadn't of left, we would have been murdered and got all of our people killed in the process." A small frown formed on Lēia's face, you could tell in his voice how much he was still upset about it. "My people are your people, Lo'ak." Lēia spoke with sincerity as she lifted her head off of his shoulders, the pair looking towards each other.

          Lo'ak's eyes flickered between her eyes and her lips, the boy becoming nervous under her stare. "Can I kiss you?" Lo'ak breathed out as Lēia slowly nodded.

          He softly grabbed placed his hand on her cheek, pulling in for a kiss. Sparks flowed through both of there bodies the minute there lips touched together. The kiss was soft and short, but it spoke volumes to how they felt about one another.

          "Your so beautiful, Lēia." Lo'ak whispered as she rested her forehead on his, a small laugh escaping her body as she blushed.

" Lo'ak whispered as she rested her forehead on his, a small laugh escaping her body as she blushed