𝒊𝒊𝒊.

003,  heart beat

003,  heart beat

          LĒIA TOOK a deep breath as demonstration as she looked around the circle — which consisted of Roxto, Kiri, Neteyam and Lo'ak

          LĒIA TOOK a deep breath as demonstration as she looked around the circle — which consisted of Roxto, Kiri, Neteyam and Lo'ak. She and Rotxo were currently trying to teach the Sully's how to breath underwater.

          Lēia noticed Lo'ak still wasn't breathing correctly. He stared at her as she leaned foward, placing both of her hands on his stomach whilst looking into his eyes. He averted his eyes away from hers as she spoke, "Breath in, breath from down here, breath out slowly."

          He looked back down at the girl, who was staring at his stomach. He had never seen someone so beautiful.

         "Lo'ak, your heart beat is fast." She looked back into his eyes, "Sorry." He quickly responded. "Try to focus, breath in and breath out." She spoke again as he mumbled another apology.

          Neteyam and Rotxo smirked at each other making Kiri frown at the two boys. Lēia removed her hands from the boys stomach as he let out a deep breath.

          "Yes you did it!" Lēia couldn't help but shout as Neteyam and Roxto bursted our laughing as Lo'ak became flustered.

✧˖*°࿐

         "No, your still doing it wrong." Lēia giggled as the boy groaned in annoyance. It was now later on in the day and the pair were currently sat on the sand, practicing sign, and although Lo'ak was understanding most of it, he couldn't seem to get the most important stuff.

          "Try again." She spoke, watching his hands closely as he failed again. Lēia grabbed his hands, repositioning them to the correct way before leaning back again.

          Noticing one of his hands was lower than it should be, she slapped it back up to where it was supposed to be.

          "Done." She looked up at the boy with a smile on her face, not expecting him to already be staring at her with a look she couldn't decipher. "Did you even look at what I was doing?"