𝒙𝒊𝒊.

012,  let bygones be bygones

          EVERYONE WAS quick to act as they tied up Spider's hands and legs so he had no escape as Lo'ak swiftly picked him up, throwing him onto his ilu as he got on behind him

Lēia handed spears and knifes to the warriors as they passed her, all in armoury. Finally, she called over her own ilu, making her way to the front beside Spider and Lo'ak.

Lēia stared over to the boy, waiting for him to say the first coordinate, but to her surprise he stayed quiet. Lo'ak also noticed this as he sighed, pulling a knife out as he pressed the tip against Spiders back making the boy hiss in pain slightly. "I see you finally mastered a hiss. Well done baby. Now tell us where to go." Lo'ak mocked, pressing the knife further as Spiders eyes widened. "Okay okay!" He exclaimed before grumbling g the coordinates.

Lēia did a war chant before darting forward. Neytiri, Jake and Kiri were quick to join the couples side as Lēia looked over to them, noticing the pure anger in both of their expressions. Lēia wasn't shocked though, it was expected.

They had treated Spider like family and he thanked them by saving their eldest sons killer. Either way, Spider was going to end up dead. If the Sully's don't kill him, the villagers will. Not only did he save Neteyam's killer, but he also saved the killer of many warriors.

✧˖*°࿐

Within a few hours, they finally arrived to where Quaritch was hiding. Lēia got off her ilu, holding Spider still as Lo'ak quietly climbed up into a palm tree, pointing his gun to the temple of Spiders head.

"Don't move, demon." Lēia grumbled, cutting off his restraints. She turned to face all the warriors, nodding towards them. They knew what to do as they all went below water, so they wasn't visible. Lēia turned back to Spider, cutting his chest as he screamed in pain. Lēia nodded at Lo'ak before she ducked down in the water.

From above, Lo'ak watched as Quaritch slowly opened the door, the man spotting Spider. "Miles?" Quaritch warily questioned. Spider looked up to the tree Lo'ak was in, and in that moment Lo'ak knew he wasn't going to stick to the plan.

"Run, dad! There everywhere. I was followed!" Spider shouted as Lo'ak hissed in annoyance, throwing a knife that hit Spiders shoulder. Though it wasn't enough to kill the boy, it was just to keep him down.

Lo'ak stared into the small window of the hut as he watched Quaritch grab a gun. Suddenly, a warrior arose from the water, throwing a spear into the hut. Everyone took their chance as they ran forward to attack, but most got shot down. Lo'ak looked around for Lēia, spotting the girl taking a more sly root.

Quaritch slowly made his way out of the hut as he realised he was winning, the man evilly laughing as he watched them drop dead like flies. Lēia took her chance as she threw a spear into the hand which was holding the gun, making him drop it. "Argh you bitch!" Quaritch shouted, running in Lēia's direction. But the man stopped as he felt someone grab his neck, spinning him around.

Jake placed his run to the temple of Quaritch's forehead. Quaritch made eye contact with Jake. "Pull the trigger, Jake. Do it." Quaritch seethed. "Okay." Jake responded, moving the gun from Quaritchs forehead as he placed it on his shoulder. Jake wanted the man to feel the same pain Neteyam felt. He pulled the trigger, blood splattering onto his face.

All fell silent. Jake closed his eyes, letting out a breath of relief.

He was finally disconnected from his old life.

Lo'ak climbed down from the palm tree, running over to Lēia as he pulled the girl into a hug. "Are you okay?" She whispered to him as she felt him nod. They pulled apart, his arm still over her shoulder as he guided her over to the ilu's.

Two warriors dragged Spider up, who was barely conscious as they carelessly threw him onto a skimwing. Lēia helped a few other warriors drag the dead onto an ilu before she got on her own, heading back home.

✧˖*°࿐

A few days later, a fate was decided for Spider. Lēia thought it was much worser than death, but it wasn't like he deserved any less.

Jake and Neytiri stood in front of the boy as he looked down to him. "The fate of Miles Quaritch is banishment. He will not be allowed to ever join a clan or find peace with his life. He will forever be on the run, just like I was." Jake calmly spoke, engraving a symbol into the boys forehead which let everyone know what he was.

Lo'ak held Lēia close as he watched several warriors walk Spider over to the skimwings. They was going to take him far away, so he didn't know his way back. Lo'ak couldn't help but feel slightly sad. He grew up with Spider, the boy being just as much as a brother to him as Neteyam was.

But it was time for a new beginning.

M speaks !

1 or 2 more chapters and
then it's the end of Lo'ak and Lēia's
story :(