𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.

008,  the tracker

008, the tracker

          LĒIA MADE her way through the newly formed crowd, confused as to what all the noise and fuss was about

          LĒIA MADE her way through the newly formed crowd, confused as to what all the noise and fuss was about. "My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people!" Ronal shouted as Lēia quietly gasped, now understanding why they was all screaming and shouting. Her heart broke for her mother. She knew Roa had waited many breeding cycles to have her calf and now they was both dead.

          "This war has come to us!" Tonowari shouted as eager shouts came from the crowd. "We knew about this hunting of our tulkun people. It was over the horizen, far away, now it has come to us!" Maori chants now erupted through the crowd as Jake contiuned to try and get Tonowari and Ronal to listen. "You gotta understand how the sky people think, they don't care about the families!" Jake shouted, turning towards the Metkayina's.

          "We do not answer to the sky people!" A voice shouted through the crowd as everyone cheered and made Māori movements. "Listen to him!" Neteyam shouted but his voice didn't reach over the crowd. "The sky people are not going to stop, this is only the beginning you gotta tell your tulkun to leave! You gotta tell them to go far away!" Jake turned all of his attention towards Tonowari and Ronal, knowing they was the only ones who could call the crowd down.

          "Leave? You live among us, and you learn nothing?!" Ronal exclaimed, annoyance flowing through the older woman's body. "We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters!" Another na'vi from the crowd shouted as Māori chants erupted from the Metkayina's. "No, no, no, no! If you attack, if you fight, then they will destroy you! They will destroy everything you love!" Jake shouted his eyes scanning over everyone.

          "Listen to my father, he speaks the truth!" Neteyam voiced as Jake took the red tracker from his eldest sons hand, the crowd quickly quieting down as Jake helped it up for everyone to see. "You tell the tulkun that if they are hit by one of these then they are marked for death. You call for me, i'll silence it. Saving there lives that's all that matters, right? Saving your family?" Tonowari and Ronal shared an unsure look as there eyes scanned over there children.