11. tres leches and chocolate pancakes

"i'll get the.. uh strawberry tres leches pancakes" diego spoke holding the menu with one hand and rubbing his chin with the other.

"great choice" the waiter said smiling at him.

her name was like sammy? samantha? something along those lines.

"and for you?" she said pointing her pen at me while chewing her gum loudly. she gave me the ugliest attitude and when it came to diego she was in fucking candy land.

"ill get the chocolate pancakes.. please" i said in a almost quiet voice. diego looked at me with a confused expression.

"okay." she said writing my order down.

"ill bring your order right up!" she said touching diego's shoulder before walking away quickly.

"why the fuck does she keep touching me" diego said with an angered voice.

"i dont know." i said playing with the straw of my drink and then taking a sip out of my strawberry lemonade.

a couple minutes later she came out with our pancakes. "hey.. um so i was just wondering if i could get your number by chance?" she said facing diego while playing with her hair.

"excuse me? cant you see im with my beautiful wife. this isnt profesional of you at all." he said reaching over the table to grab my hand and placed a kiss it.

"oh.." was the last thing that escaped from her mouth. she stood there not knowing what to say or do.

"yeah. now get lost before i speak to your manager about your terrible service and behavior." he said.

"yes sir. im sorry" she said looking at me directing the last part towards me.

with that she turned around and walked back to the counter hearing sobbing coming from her direct. which left me and diego laughing.

"anyways..eat your chocolate pancakes before they get cold"

when we got to my house we stayed in his car for a bit talking about random topics.

our laughter and talking filled the car. once i was getting ready to leave, he quickly ran to my side of the door to open it for me.

he leaned on the car with his hands in his pockets as i walked up to him. he embraced me into his arms. his hands landed on my lower back. while my arms wrapped around his neck.

"i had a lot of fun with you today y/n." he said while staring into my eyes.

"i had a lot of fun with you too." i said looking into his hazel brownish eyes.

our lips connected just like how they did when we went to san francisco. they felt like they were meant for each other. his hands started to roam my body landing on my hips.

one of my hands stayed over his shoulder while my other hand met with his hair pulling our heads closer together. leaving no spaces in between us.

he bit my lip and smiled into the kiss. with that we both started smiling and pulled away.

"bye lainez" i said wiping my mouth as i turned around while my hand slid down his chest.

he stood there watching me walk to my door. he admired all of my features. my hair, my structure, and especially my butt. a big smile plastered on his face.

once i got inside i looked through my living room curtains to see him jumping around happy and watched him get into his car.

then he drove off.

word count: 576

two goats in one picture guys 🙏🏽🐐also merry christmas eve to all that celebrate!

also merry christmas eve to all that celebrate!