41. unexpected.

TODAY, diego would come back home. after attempting to get an explanation out of him all he said to me was "ill explain everything when i get home."

i woke up today feeling sick. sicker than usual. my contractions were terrible. usually in the morning they never get like this.

as i was about to get up when i heard the front door open. i could hear diego's maleta rolling on the floor.

"ya llegue!" diego announced loudly. every footstep he took i could hear. he was getting closer and closer to me.

he lightly pushed the door open and a big smile on his face appeared.

"hola." he said softly.

"hola diego." i replied back to him. he sat down on the bed where my feet were.

"como están mis bebes?" he said lightly placing his hand on my stomach. as he placed it one of the babies kicked my stomach.

diego was a little shocked but all he could do is laugh at it. i wasn't going to stop diego. they were his kids as well.

"bueno pues.. mira lo que viste no era qué pasó." he let out with his hand still on my stomach.

"entonces qué pasó?" i asked him.

"i let her into the room because she had me fill out paper work before the game. that's what was in her hand. no lo puedes ver pero eso es lo que paso. i would never try to hurt you or my babies. she caught me off guard when i was shirtless."

diego wasn't lying to me. i could tell by his expressions. diego was a terrible liar and anybody could tell when he's lying and when hes not.

"mira lo que te traje." he got up from the bed and left the room. he came back with the biggest ramo.

"que bonito." i said to him as he placed it in my hands.

he just smiled at me as i admired the ramo. it was filled with the most beautiful flowers and ferrero rocher chocolates. he knew they were my favorites.

"diego. te perdono. yo se que nunca me harías eso especialmente cundo esto embarazada con tus hijos- ow ow ow.."

thats when i felt it.

"y/n?? que te está pasando??" diego moved the covers off of y/n. her water had broke in that moment.

diego quickly rushed and helped y/n get on her feet. he put on her fuzzy slippers for her and walked her outside to the car.

     every step she took hurt her. he tried to be as gentle as possible with her. diego kept the car running and quickly ran inside to grab the emergency hospital him and y/n had made months before.

      diego realized after these babies pop out his entire life would change. in a positive way of course.

word count: 473

guys omg this photo is js so cute

guys omg this photo is js so cute. kevin made his first goal with la selección!! also someone buy tickets to see mexico vs qatar 🥲 i know this is a short chapter but this is coming to any end sadly. but go ready my other diego book!