21. do you want to?

this chapter contains smut.

i was on top of diego sitting on his lap as we made out. it wasn't sloppy more like slow and passionate. his touch was very gentle.

i tugged on his shirt, in response he threw his arms up which made it easier for me to slide his shirt off his body.

he broke the kiss and grabbed the ends of my shirt, he looked up at me to get my approval which i quickly agreed to. both our bodys were now touching together as i could feel his abs.

we continued to make out and i lightly touched his chest with one hand which slowly fell touching his abs. i got off of him as he sat on the edge of the bed bucking his hips up in excitement.

i got on my knees and looked up at him. he bit his lip as he watched my movements. i tugged at his sweatpants and he nodded his head in approval while biting his lip trying to contain his excitement.

i slid his sweatpants to his ankles as he was now just in boxers. i palm my hand on his dick feeling how hard he was through the material. i pulled down the band of his boxers and immediately got a surprise as his dick sprung up.

i giggled as i see a little bit of cum already dripping. with my tongue i started to spread it all over his tip. he threw his head back as his he started breathing more heavy. "fuck.." i heard him say in full pleasure.

he couldn't contain himself and grabbed my hair cupping it in his hand, making it into a ponytail. he gently grabbed my head sliding it down.

he let me get used to his size and then started pushing my head in a up and down motion. "just like that.."he mumbled while trying to contain himself.

he soon became sensitive and knew he was about to reach his climax as i could feel him twitch in my mouth. which i was correct, soon i felt a substance shoot in my mouth.

he brought his thumb to my chin which caused me to open my mouth. he watched me stick my tongue out and swallow right in front of him. his eyes sparked as i did which caused him to become hard again.

he picked me up from off the floor and gently threw me on the bed. he kissed my neck until he got to my breasts. he lightly kissed each of them and clipped off my bra slowly. he admired them and continued to slowly kiss down my body as one of his hands cupped my boob.

this time landing right below my bellybutton. he looked at my pajama pants strings and back at me. he began to untie them. once he undid them he slid them off my legs. the cold air hit my body causing slight goosebumps down my body.

all that was left was my underwear.

he kissed my inner thighs and slid off my underwear gently. "you're so perfect" he spoke admiring me before kissing me on the lips. he began to rub me with two fingers which caught me off guard causing me to gasp in between our kiss.

he laughed as he bit my bottom lip before pulling away slowly. "do you want to?" he asked me making sure he got my approval. i gave him a simple nod and got ready to be prepared for what was to come next.

he lined himself up and slowly went in. i gasped waiting for it to fully go in. it just kept going. he waited a while for me to get comfortable and used to his size before he slowly started rocking his hips forward.

i tried to contain myself and be quiet but i couldn't help but have a couple sounds escape out my mouth. "oh my gosh.." i spoke while the pleasure got to me.

his hips rocked faster and our skin met every second. he held onto my hips helping him a little more better. my back arched as i watched him throw his head back with his lips slightly parted.

"diego!!" i said as i felt myself getting to my climax. he then twitched and felt a warm liquid shoot in me, which caused me to reach my end as well. his thrusts became slow until he fully pulled out.

he landed next to me on the bed and we laid there attempting to catch our breath. he turned to me meeting eyes with me. he kissed my forehead and got up to carry me bridal style.

i winced in slight pain as he picked me up. he placed me on my side of the bed and laid on his side as well. he covered us both with the sheets and cuddled me as we both drifted into sleep.

lord 🙏🏽🙏🏽 but this chapter might suck bc i didnt know what to write LMAO but happy new year's eve!