29. bad news..

"SO your saying you wouldn't smash neymar jr?"

"no, why would i want to smash neymar jr when i could just smash diego lainez all day?"

"y/n!"

"sorry apa!"

everyone laughed around the table. we were all having breakfast, enjoying the time we were spending together. as a family.

everyone had finished eating the tacos de carnitas memo had made, we were all playing smash or pass. as a joke though.

"memo tu que piensas?"

memo shook his head and laughed. he then pointed to his wedding ring and turned on his phone to show his lockscreen.

his lockscreen was him, his wife, and kids.

"okay okay smash or pass.. kevin alvarez"

everyone turned their heads to look at kevin. the funny part about it was that kevin was the one that asked that stupid question.

everyone looked around and cleared their throats.

"uhm.. pass."

everyone started to laugh. kevin started to fake cry. i just hugged him while laughing.

diego then had walked into the room. he had stepped out of the room to take a important phone call. he didn't look too happy. his facial expressions spoke for him.

he looked over at me and slumped into the chair next to me. i looked over and gave him a worried expression. i grabbed his hand to assure him everything was going to be fine.

"are you okay?" i leaned in to whisper to him.

he pulled us both up and exited the room. nobody seemed to have notice our disappearance. he grabbed my hand leading both of us upstairs into one of the bedrooms.

once we had gotten into the room he sat me down on the bed and he had went to go lock the door. soon after that he had came to sit next to me.

he looked down at his feet while playing with his fingers. he looked nervous.

"que te pasa mi amor?" i used my finger to lift up his chin. he was now looking at me.

"i just got news that.. im not going to play for braga much longer."

"what..?"

word count:350

que bendición💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️ but diego is going to play for tigres !! idk if its going to be good for his career

que bendición💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️ but diego is going to play for tigres !! idk if its going to be good for his career. but anyways short chapter!!