Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Time goes by faster than you think. Seconds become minutes. Minutes become hours. Hours become days. Days become weeks. Weeks become months, and months become years. It seemed as though the boys had been gone for an eternity, when in reality they had only been gone for a month. Not like Tyler missed living with them or anything, he just had a great memory. It wasn't like he liked them or anything, he just missed having someone to pick on. Which ultimately, meant he missed them. Of course he saw them at school, but since they were being ignored by the entire student body, (minus Ed Sheeran) talking to them would be social suicide!

Suicide...Tyler immediately thought of Harry. He thought of how he attempted suicide, and when Harry wore t-shirts (at that point the boys were still living at the orphanage) he saw the word "sorry" scarred on his arm. It made Tyler choke up, thinking that he was the one that caused Harry's sadness and insecurities, as well as Niall's. The blonde was thin (way too thin), and seeing as Harry didn't really care about Tyler's insults, he needed a new target. Niall was the person he'd chosen, although he had no idea why. Niall was nice to everyone, including Tyler (although he didn't even deserve the time of day). Tyler was a dick, everyone knew it. In his own opinion, HE should've been the one being shunned, not Harry, Liam and Niall. But no, he had to be an idiot. He had nothing wrong with homosexuality, but if he let anyone know that he'd immediately be labelled as gay. Which he was to an extent, he'd had a crush on Harry for crying out loud! He still had feelings for him. And he kissed him! That was one of the greatest and worst moments of his life.

He gulped and shook his head. He needed to focus on his lesson. He wasn't great at math, which is why he shouldn't have been daydreaming. He looked around to see the other students writing swiftly in their notebooks. Tyler looked down at his own notebook and saw an empty page. He decided to take the notes, but started doodling when he got bored (which didn't take too long). He doodled a small comic about Harry and himself. It was all his imagination though. To make sure no one was suspicious of him, he drew Harry as a girl. It showed Tyler apologizing, the girl forgiving him, kissing him, and the two getting married. Tyler sighed in desperation. He was a fool, that would never happen in a million years, especially since Harry hated Tyler. He had every reason to, after all.

Suddenly the boy sitting next to Tyler leaned over to see what Tyler was doodling. "Who's that?" he sneered, gesturing towards the girl Tyler had drawn.

Tyler felt his ears get hot and quickly covered his notebook. "N-nothing! Er...I mean, no one!" he stuttered, clearly flustered. The boy had an evil smirk, and Tyler had a bad feeling about it. He gulped purely out of instinct.

"Hmm...got a secret, Ty Ty?" he laughed. "Harriet. Who's Harriet? Harriet Smith?"

Tyler gulped yet again and nodded. "Yeah. She's hot, isn't she?"

The boy cocked an eyebrow. He knew Tyler for a while. Tyler was an artist and had great drawing talents, and when he drew people, they looked exactly like that person. "Um, Harriet Smith is WAAAY shorter than that, and she has glasses." He looked closer at the comic. "And why would you be apologizing to her? You don't even talk to her."

Tyler looked down. "I don't know. I got bored, okay? Just lay off, or I'll have to whole school shunning you. I've done it before, and I'm sure as hell not afraid to do it again!" he spat.

"Is there a problem back there, boys?" The math teacher asked the duo.

The boy backed away from Tyler's desk. "N-no ma'am, I was only checking Tyler's notes. I...I missed a part, and he had it written down."

"If you say so," the woman said, clearly not believing the trembling boy.

Tyler, however, was grateful for his math teacher. Had she said that any later, the boy would have found out it was really Harry for sure! He exhaled in relief. "That was a close one," he murmured. Then, for good measure, he glared in the other boy's direction.