08 | Love?

*Now playing -Wait On
by Hayley William*

"Look who decided to visit his best friend that he left all alone"

"You have Hyunjin, I don't think that's considered being 'all alone' Seungmin" Seungmin rolls his eyes.

"Let me feel bad for myself" I chuckle and shake my head. "I heard you went on a date"

I furrow my brows "Well, you heard wrong"

Seungmin squints at me, "Lies"

"Did Felix tell you this?"

He shrugs "I don't tell on the messenger"

I sigh and sit back in my chair "I don't know if I like that y'all are friends now, it makes it easier for y'all to talk about me" I say jokingly.

Seungmin pouts "why can't I be friends with your new friends? Trying to replace me?"

"Yes Seungmin, I'm trying to replace you" He glares at me "How can I replace someone that knows all my deepest darkest secrets, might have to kill you first"

Seungmin crosses his arms "I'll take that as a compliment, I can now say that I know everything about you"

I stare at him and truthfully, he kinda did. I had Seungmin all those years without him, I always went to Seungmin.

"How was it anyways?" I was about to speak up but he cut me off "Don't lie, a date or not-you were out with a man"

I sigh loudly "Yes, I was but as friends" Seungmin frowns and I decided to change the topic "How are you and Hyunjin? I saw him last night but I didn't get to ask as we were caught up gossiping about Chan's new lady friend"

Seungmin eyes practically pop out of his head "Chan had a lady friend? I need to know more"

I shrug "Yeah, supposedly they met a few months ago and it hasn't gotten past the talking stage"

"Maybe he's just trying to get laid"

I laugh loudly "Everyone is so obsessed with his sex life, its amusing"

Seungmin shrugs "He's hot doesn't have bitches, we're all curious"

"He brought her over to Felix's house, I think he might want something serious with her" Seungmin nods "Something's holding him back"

"He's probably inexperienced"

I snort and look at him "No, they definitely slept together"

Seungmin holds back his laughter "I meant in relationship Minho"

"Oh"

It was Seungmin's turn to laugh loudly "You have a dirty mind"

I felt myself grow hot and I shake my head "Whatever, you never told me about you and Hyunjin. It seems like everything is going well"

Seungmin nods "Yeah, I love him"

My eyebrows raise "Love? Wow"

"We've been together for a while now, I know I love him"

I smile and nod. I was happy he found someone to love and care for, but I hated that I envied them. Let be honest, I was surrounded by these happy couples that were doing so good in their relationships while mine fail more the once and I always lost him in the end.

*Now playing -Wait On
by Hayley William*