19 | I Will Always Choose Him

"I feel like you have something tell me"

I look at Luca as we sat in the cafe that's become so familiar to us.

"I do," I said "But now it feels like it's kinda dumb"

He furrows his brows "Dumb? Now I'm curious" He smiles softly.

I sigh "Well, We're only friends but Felix told me I should tell you this"

He sits up straight, no longer leaning back "I'm all ears"

I bite the inside of my cheek before saying "I'm sorta back with my ex"

His eyebrows raise "Sorta?" He chuckles "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I am back with him"

He looks my face over before asking "The one that things are complicated with?"

I nod "Yeah and trust me it's still complicated but—" I look away "I love him"

"Makes sense" I look at him "But you do know loving someone doesn't always make them right for you"

I stare at him and he looks away and out the window "Good thing he is right for me" I said, feeling a bit bitter toward the male.

-

I lay on my stomach, my chin on his torso-looking at him while he plays with my hair. I smile softly at him "How was your day?" I ask.

"Good," He said "I hung around Chan and Changbin and I forgot how I missed it"

"I told you it would all be okay" I whisper, "They missed you just as much as you missed them"

His hands stop playing with my hair as he looks into my eyes, "I love you Minho"

I smile at him, "I love you" I said back, missing those words. I sat up and kissed him softly. His hand goes to my cheek and he leans more into the kiss.

His hand leaves my cheek and grabs my waist, pulling to straddle him as he sits up. Never breaking the kiss as his hands run up my shirt and to my burning skin that only he can ignite in such a way.

I pull away and his lips go straight to my neck, kissing the area and most likely leaving marks but I didn't care.

My heart pounded and I pushed him, making him lay back down. He didn't stop me as my hands run up his chest. He didn't stop me but I still noticed the slight hesitance in his eyes. He didn't stop me as he did before. He didn't stop me and I now knew why he stopped me all the other times. He stopped me because he was afraid.

My hands froze as they reach his chest. I froze and maybe it was because I hope it wasn't what I thought.

"Minho" He spoke and I didn't move as he grabs my hands and moved them away. I watched him sit up and I got off of him, looking away "Look at me please"

I look at him slowly and see him take off his shirt, my stomach dropping at the sight. My vision blurred as I looked away again "Jisung" I shook my head "I-I"

"This is why," He said "It's why I couldn't come back right away"

I look at him again and my eyes go to the scar on his chest. "W-What happened?"

He sighs lowly "That night Moon shot me"

My eyes snap up to his, my eyebrows pushed together and I shook my head "What?"

I felt dizzy. I felt like I could throw up. I said multiple times to myself that I would do anything for him and telling myself that meant I would keep him safe.

Ever since we were young that is what I did. Maybe it was never to the extent of this but I always covered for him with his dad and I always got him out of shit with the cops because though I was reckless he was too and sometimes I had to put my shit aside because I couldn't let him get into trouble.