31 | Butterflies

*Now playing - Moves
by Suki Waterhouse*

I watch him as he talks, both of us sitting comfortably on the couch—facing each other with a glass of wine in our hand.

"And I guess I just fell in love with the idea of working so hard on a project and putting it out for the world to see"

I smile softly "Your job is much harder than mine, I would go crazy"

He laughs and bites at his bottom lip, actually making me go crazy. "Putting flowers together and making them look amazing sounds pretty tough to me"

I laughed loudly and it was his turn to look at me with a smile. Taking a sip of my wine, He watches me before saying "I like this side of you"

I hum "What side is that?"

"Happiness"

My smile falters and I inhale "I try my best" I look
away and look towards the open window, letting the night breeze invade my space as the sound of the bustling traffic does the same. "I'm sorry"

"What for?"

I look at him "Kissing you yesterday" Luca nods slowly and I sigh "I know it's not the right time and maybe it was stupid—" I was shut up by the pair of his lips meeting mine.

My eyes close as I lean into the kiss. His lips moved with mine at an almost perfect rhythm,
but still felt amazing.

I pulled away after a moment and he smiled, his thumb gliding over my bottom lip as he said "Don't ever apologize, the right time is whenever you're ready"

I grab his glass from his hand and put it down on the coffee table, I feel his eyes on me as I look back to him "And what if I said I was ready?"

"Then I wouldn't waste any time" He leaned closer and the only thing that I wanted right now was him. His hands are on my body, and to feel a pleasure I haven't felt in a while.

I grab his face and kiss him. Maybe it was the alcohol talking or maybe just my body. His hands are on my waist, pulling me onto his lap as I run my fingers through his black hair—messing up the perfect styling of it.

My tongue dancing with his as I push away the name of another. His hands were sinful as they gripped my ass tightly, making me pull away and kiss down his neck.

"Meow" I paused and so did his needy hands as I pulled away and looked to the floor where one of my cats sat, staring at us.

Luca laughs and kisses my jaw "Maybe another time"

I get off of him and chuckle nervously "Yeah" I watch him stand up and his fingers brush through his hair—fixing it.

Luca looks at me and smiles, leaning down and grabbing my chin softly "You look beautiful tonight by the way"

I furrow my brows "Don't I all of the time?" I joke around.

His hand brushed the side of my face, "When can I see you again?". The thought excited me. Seeing him again and what that entailed.

"How about tomorrow night?"

"I can make that work" He smirked "Anything else?"

I chuckle and bite my lip "A kiss goodnight before you are off to work would make me feel a lot less scandalous"

He laughs loudly before kissing me, a small giggle escapes my lips as he kisses me. Pulling away and grabbing his things, I watch him walk to the door and he looks back at me before walking out "Goodnight, Minho"

I give him a small wave and "Good night"

As the now empty space around me becomes real, I smile. I missed this feeling of excitement, the butterflies of something new.

I liked Luca, I think there was a certain point where I had to stop comparing the two. They were both just so different that I couldn't do that.

I stand up and walk to the window, picking up the cigarette box that I had kept there and pulling one out. Lighting it as I reminisced another feeling and time.

*Now playing - Moves
by Suki Waterhouse*

📌AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ !!!!!!📌

I see that A LOT of you hate the idea of Luca and Minho. I get it, this is a minsung and you want minsung.

When I started writing 'darling' I already knew how it would go and end. I knew I wanted a sequel in Minho's POV and for him to explore another male relationship that was a lot less toxic like the ones he had with Jisung and Jae. He needed that for his character.

I said this to a few people who had msg me about who Minho ends up with and i'll say this for the last time.

Sometimes people have to be apart to realize what they had and what they could only have with each other.

This is a MINSUNG book, ALL my books have happy endings... some just take more time.

- Sierra <3