09 | Love Of My Life

⚠️CW: VIOLENCE⚠️

*Now playing - Marjorie
by Taylor Swift*

The cold breeze blew into my coat, making me wrap my arms around my body.

As usual, I worked late but the good news-is I finished up most of the orders so in the end I can't be mad at myself.

A chill ran down my spine, not because of the cold but because I heard footsteps behind me. I look over my shoulder and that was my first wrong move as my back immediately met with the brick building.

I groan as my head collided with the hard surface. I felt myself go dizzy as I tried to focus on who stood in front of me.

"You are one pretty piece of meat" I grimace and tried to push their hands away from my body but my body froze when I left something cold on my stomach.

"Please" My voice held fear but I didn't continue to beg. My vision went clear and the man was not much older than I was but he was far from sane.

"You are quiet one"

I swallow harshly and look down at the knife he held to my skin and I shook my head, I couldn't do this. Apart from me could care less if this random guy pushed the sharp cold knife into my skin but then my promise came to my mind.

I push the male and he stumbled back "You bitch-" He was ready to attack me but he didn't get the chance to when someone suddenly pushed him hard, making the guy fall onto the floor. It didn't take long until the dark-haired guy got on top of the other, punching him over and over again.

"Stop! You'll kill him!" I shouted, not wanting the death of someone to be my fault. My voice didn't seem to affect him, making me go up to them and shove the guy off of him "I said stop!" I yelled again.

This made the guy look at me, his eyes meeting mine. His eyes. Him. I froze.

My mind went blank and the only thing that was there was him. He, the one that front of me. Here, staring back at me in horror. Almost like he didn't expect this to happen, like this wasn't supposed to happen.

I notice him scooting back and that's when I snap out of it, my voice was low as I said "J-Jisung?"

The name almost felt foreign for me to say. The way it rolled off my tongue, missing it. It was like I could already taste him just by mentioning him.

It was dark and the street lights didn't do me justice when trying to put his face together. As soon as his name was spoken into the cold air, he freaked. Turning around and running away from me.

My hands shook but it wasn't because I was cold, I turn and start running, not in the direction he did but in the direction of the shop.

My shaky hands open the door, and I felt like I was losing my breath-like someone was choking me but I knew it was all in my head. Maybe all of this was.

I run to the back, not bothering to turn on the lights as I turn on the computer. The light illuminates the room immediately as I start to look through the cameras.

"Please, tell me I'm insane" I mumble. Tears threatened to escape my eyes. "Please, tell me" I whisper as I hesitated to click the camera footage from the other day.