Abusive

Gabriel failed again. The two young heroes were too strong, they always somehow managed to upset his plans. Gabriel was full of anger and hatred. He was full of negative emotions.

When he returned to the atelier and raised his head, he saw the silhouette of his assistant, sitting at the computer. He was so angry that he couldn't think what he was doing. "NATHALIE " he yelled at the young woman. She got up instantly and ran to her boss in fear. She knew he had failed, and when he lost he always took out his anger on her. Nathalie was sometimes scared of him, but she cared too much about Gabriel to leave him. So every time she listens to him and endures the pain.

"NATHALIE WHY DID YOU NOT COME TO HELP ME!! Because of you I lost again!! You are...you are USELESS after all!"

"I'm sorry, sir"

"You are heartless..."

When Nathalie heard these words, she couldn't resist. They were painful for her. Until now she had resisted, but now Gabriel had crossed the limit.

"NO, GABRIEL, YOU HAVE NO HEART!! YOU NEGLECTED YOUR OWN SON FOR SO MANY YEARS, AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING THIS TO ME?? I WAS HIS MOTHER ALL THIS TIME, I HELPED YOU IN YOUR TERRORIST ACTS AND I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE FOR YOU !!? YOU ARE ...."

"STOP, HOW CAN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU!"

Then he started slapping Nathalie. Seeing that she was defending herself, he raised his hand and grabbed her neck, lifting her body in the air. She was struggling for air. She waved her hands and feet, but she didn't have enough strength to free herself. Nathalie, seeing that Gabriel has no intention of stopping, screamed hoping that someone would hear her. Immediately, Adrien slammed the door against the wall and was shocked to see what his father was doing.

Adrien yelled at his father but he didn't react in any way. Seeing that Nathalie could not resist much longer, he threw the keyboard into his father's hand, and he let the assistant go, leaving her on the ground without power. When Adrien saw that his father was about to grab her again, he pushed him and quickly took Nathalie by the shoulder.

"ADRIEN, LET NATHALIE DOWN. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, GO TO YOUR ROOM !!"

"NO, I will not leave her with you! Can't you see you're hurting her!!?!"

"AND? It's her fault"

"A-adrien leave me ugh-here, your father is is right...it-it's my fault" said Nathalie

"No, whatever you did, you don't deserve to be treated like this!"said Adrien

"SEE son! Even she admits it's her fault, now give me her and go to your room"

Adrien knew that even if he didn't leave her there, his father would have taken her from him. So he let go of Nathalie and went to his room. But he would not leave her alone with him. If Adrien couldn't do anything, Cat Noir on the other hand could. So the boy transformed and returned to his father's atelier.

When he came back he was petrified. Nathalie was unconscious on the floor full of blows. And Gabriel simply sat and looked at her laughing hysterically. Cat Noir didn't say anything, he simply entered the room, picked up Nathalie and left with her, leaving Gabriel alone.

*In a few hours *

Nathalie slowly opened her eyes. Adrien got up from the sofa in the corner of the room and approached her. He took her hand gently and squeezed it in his hands.

"Adrien...what happened...where I-I am?"

"Shhh, don't force yourself, you're in the hospital, you'll be fine, the doctor said you can leave when you feel well"

"But-but your father...what w-"

"Everything will be fine, don't think about it now, just rest"

"Okay, thank you Adrien...for everything" then she fell asleep

While Adrien was waiting in the salon, he heard some voices in the corridor. It was - it was his father. He left the room. He didn't want to leave this one near Nathalie.

"Father...what do you want? "

"Oh good, Adrien, I have to see Nathalie!"

"No, you don't have to"

"Adrien, I know how you feel, but please, I want to see her, I'm very sorry for what I did, for what I did to her"

"I do not believe you right now!"

"Son, please.."

"Okay, I'll let Nathalie decide, but if she says no, I want you out of here immediately" Adrien said

Gabriel was shocked. That's how much his son cared about Nathalie. Maybe she was right...

After 2 hours, Nathalie woke up again, but this time it wasn't Adrien next to her, it was Gabriel. She startled and started crying saying "Please don't hurt me" "forgive me". Adrien seeing that she was scared, pushed his father aside and took her in his arms.

"Nathalie, everything is fine,he won't hurt you anymore, I promise" then he left her with his father and went out a little in the corridor to secretly watch what his father will do

"Nathalie, I'm sorry, but it's all your fault," he said, smiling

"S-sir.."

Gabriel turned his head towards the door to see if anyone was following him, and then he grabbed Nathalie by the wrist and said "Did you think it would work out if Adrien was on your side!? You'll never get rid of me, did you hear!!? NEVER" then Nathalie passed out. Adrien had been watching them the whole time. He knew that his father was deceiving him from the first time he saw him in the corridor. The boy ran and called someone saying that someone was hurting a patient. Then they kicked out the designer, leaving the boy and the assistant alone.

"Nathalie, I promise you that you will be fine," said the boy, leaving a kiss on the forehead.

3 years have passed since Adrien and Nathalie left the house. The boy moved in with Nathalie and they left Gabriel alone, forgetting the house and him.