Betrayed

As Mayura tried to take the ring from Cat Noir, the woman felt a strong stab in her heart. She looked down at the weak boy and whispered in his ear. "I'll pretend to faint, then run as fast as you can or it won't turn out well." The young hero was confused but did not resist and did exactly as she told him. When he looked back, Hawk Moth was there too. He picked up the villain's body and left. All kinds of thoughts were running through the boy's mind. Why did she let him get away...for what...but he left everything behind as if nothing had happened.

Throughout the fights, Mayura had started to avoid the boy. Cat Noir was very confused, but he didn't try to get involved in her business or even ask her why she was protecting him, until that day.

Hawk Moth grabbed Cat Noir and take him into a trap and bringing him to his hideout. The hero was drained of strength, they had already dealt with an akumatized civillian, and now Hawk Moth...and Ladybug was nowhere to be found. It was only his fault, if he had listened to Ladybug and not jumped into the fight without thinking, maybe he wouldn't have reached in this situation.

Cat Noir pov

Hawk Moth was getting closer and closer to me, but there was nothing I could do, I was bound hand and foot and I already used my claw. As the man extended his hand towards me, a familiar figure jumped in front of me. It was none other than...Mayura! She had been avoiding me all this time, and now she is protecting me again. I didn't have the chance to ask her why, but I don't know why I feel safe near her, I feel free, I feel warmth from her, even though she is an enemy. But I didn't pay attention to these feelings. Now all I could do was sit and see what's happening.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, MAYURA!"

"I'm sorry, but I feel this is right"

"HOW I MEAN RIGHT, AFTER ALL THIS TIME....HOW CAN YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!! "

"I DIDN'T BETRAY YOU, I JUST...I FEEL THAT I HAVE TO PROTECT HIM, I think...that he is"

"What, what is it?!"

"It doesn't matter, I won't let you touch him"

"MAYURA GET OUT OF MY WAY"

"NO"

"You'll regret it, now go away"

Mayura pulled a feather from her fan, and while Hawk Moth was distracted I watched as Mayura hurried back to me. "Run" she said. B-but will you be okay? I asked because the man next to us didn't look too happy. She didn't say anything to me, just nodded and turned back to her partner. I went out the big round window, breaking it, but when I turned to look better I saw...the house...it was my house. I couldn't even think for a moment, because I saw how the young woman was thrown through the window and fell onto the roof of the building next to me. I immediately jumped to her and gently lifted her head. She opened her eyes a little and reached out her hand gently touching my cheek and said "Please take care, Adrien" then passed out. Strings of tears were falling down the face of the unconscious woman next to me. Now I knew who Mayura was, and why she had been protecting me all this time. I took Nathalie's unconscious body and carried it back to that room. Hawk Moth was still there, standing in the middle of the empty room.

"I think she needs you" I said leaving Nathalie's body next to him

He turned to me in astonishment and without even looking at the poor woman lying on the floor jumped straight at me. I didn't defend myself, instead I looked directly into his eyes with hatred and contempt.

"You can have it"

Hawk Moth stopped for a second and then took the ring from me. When he saw me in my citizen form he transformed back and took me in his arms.

"I'm sorry Adrien, but I'm doing it for you, for us...for your mother"

"She left and I forgot her...why can't you move on, just forget her.."

"HOW can you say that, your mom and I love you"

"I'm sorry, but I don't consider you a father anymore, and mom, well while she wasn't here, Nathalie was my mom, and you hurt her, I can't forgive you for this"

Then Gabriel realized what he had done all this time trying to get his wife back...took his son away from him, took advantage of people's kindness and used the only woman who stood by his side through all this time. The designer wiped away his son's tears and reached out handing back the ring, then turned to Nathalie who was lying on the cold, broken floor.

"I'm sorry Adrien, please know where they belong" he said as he extended his hand with the two miraculous to me, and then he left with Nathalie in his arms.

I don't know why I wrote this, but I hope you like it. It simply sounds better in my head and apologies for the spelling mistakes. bye bye 🥰