Have feelings for her

"Noroo I think I will do it"

"Are you sure master?"

"Yeah, I'll ask Nathalie out on a date, what do you think?"

"I think she will be happy master, she has feelings for you anyway"

"WHAT!?!?"

"Haven't you noticed?"

"No"

"Agreste's men...so blind"

"What you said?"

"Nothing "

"Then I'll go"

"Good luck master!"

"Thank you Noroo!"

Gabriel left his office and headed towards Nathalie's room. He knocked twice, but there was no answer. The man opened the door and saw that the young woman had fallen asleep.
"You must have been very tired, right Nathalie?" he asked in his mind. The designer sat down next to her in the hope that she would wake up, but soon he also fell asleep next to her.

In the morning, a ray of light fell on the assistant face, which caused her to wake up. But when she wanted to get up, she felt a weight on her chest. She turned her head and saw her boss, Gabriel, the man she loved, next to her, and not only next to her but in his arms. Nathalie immediately blushed and then closed her eyes. "How did this happen" she asked herself. She immediately heard Gabriel standing up and kissing her forehead. "It's time to wake up Nathalie" she heard in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing the man's face next to hers.

"Sorry sir!" She said blushing

"It's okay and please call me Gabriel"

"Of course s-Gabriel. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Why are you in my bed?"

"Umm, it's not what it seems, I fell asleep by mistake"

"Oh ok "

"Wait, before you go, I have something to tell you "

"Go ahead"

"Nathalie, maybe it's not the right time but...would you like to go out tonight?"

"Like a profesional dinner?"

"No, I meant like a date..." Gabriel said, blushing

"Yes, I would like to!"

"See you tonight then?"

"Of course "

*Time skip*

Gabriel was anxiously waiting for Nathalie at the Eiffel tower, where he had planned something special. He had a bouquet of red roses in his hand. From a distance he saw a beautiful woman, dressed in a dark blue dress, fitted with a slit. Her hair was loose and combed, fluttering like water in the wind, and her blue eyes seemed to traverse an entire mysterious universe. The man was amazed by her beauty, he was stuck when she approached him. "Gabriel are you okay?" she said. He came back immediately and gave her the bouquet. Nathalie smiled warmly and then took his hand. "Ready?" she looked at him happily. "Of course!"

After a few hours, the two got up to leave, but Gabriel took Nathalie by the hand. The woman immediately turned to face him and saw him kneeling. "Nathalie Sancoeur, you made me find love, the love I had been looking for so many years, that I didn't even know what it felt like anymore. You were by my side and loyal from the first day, even until now. You made me I realize that the past must be left behind and the future must come. And in this future i see you, you are my future. I should have done this for a long time, but I didn't have the necessary courage. Nathalie I love you and I want to make you happy from now on, I want every moment of your life to be full of love, because you deserve much more than you think. So, do you want to be my wife?"

"Gabriel I-"

"If you are not ready, you don't have to give me an answer now. I will wait for you, even if you never answer me."

"Gabriel I love you too, and yes I want to be your wife" said the woman jumping into his arms

"I love you so much!"Gabriel said kissing her