Unexpected Part 1

Short introduction to the story

Nathalie and Gabriel had been together for one year. After the designer realized that he could not defeat the two heroes, he gave up on Emilie. Even if he no longer wanted the miraculous for Emilie, Gabriel was still Hawk Moth. But this time he was doing it for Nathalie. Because of the broken miraculous, Nathalie had not yet recovered, but she had gotten used to the symptoms. Even though she tried to convince her boyfriend to stop, he refused. Until today....

_________________________________________

"Good morning darling" said Gabriel kissing her forehead

"Mhmm"

"What is it my dear?" he asked confused

"I don't feel well" she put her hand to the mouth, after she ran to the bathroom

"NATHALIE!"he screamed scared, following her

Gabriel ran into the bathroom, seeing his girlfriend in front of the toilet emptying her stomach. He sat down next to her, holding her hair and supporting her so she wouldn't get dizzy.

After a few minutes, the man helped her get up, gave her a towel and then helped her get back to the bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy, tired..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Nathalie...I promise you it will get better" he said hugging her

"I love you!"

"Me too my peahen, now rest, I'll take Adrien to school"

"Okay, take care!"

"You know I will!"he said smiling

As soon as Gabriel left with Adrien, Nathalie got up, went into the bathroom, took out a pregnancy test and waited. She tried to gather courage. Finally, she sat down on the toilet and used the test. Stressed and scared, she put the object down and waited for the result. Two lines, her eyes filled with tears, happiness, fear, she doesn't know, she was too surprised at that moment. She immediately hid the object and then went back to bed, waiting for Gabriel.

Nathalie waited a long time for her lover to return, but nothing. Worried, seeing that two hours have passed since he left, she thought of calling him, but he didn't answer. Then the woman got up and started looking for him around the house, thinking that he had forgotten her. Quiet. It was quiet everywhere, the man was nowhere in the house, then Nathalie went in front of the portrait. "What if..." she thought, pressing the hidden buttons on the painting. Nathalie knew that, from time to time, Gabriel akumatized people, but lately he had not done it. She hoped that he would have given up on chasing miraculous.

Nothing, in the hidden garden, where Emilie used to be. Next was the lair. While the elevator was going up, Nathalie still hoped she wouldn't find him there, she hoped he would stop, he had to. But her hopes were dashed when she saw him transformed and not only that, Cat Noir was standing next to him, bound from head to toe.

"What have you done!?!" she screamed scaring him

"Nathalie...?" Cat Noir asked confused

"Natalie! You wasn't supposed to be here!"

"I'm glad to be here, what are you doing? Release the boy!"

"No, I'm doing it for you!"

"I don't want this, I don't want anything related to the miraculous!"

"YOU DON'T BUT I DO! SO STOP BEING STUBBORN AND HELP ME!"

"No!"

"NATHALIE!"

"I said no!"

"DON'T ME MAKE REPEAT...NATHALIE, I'LL HURT HIM!"

"NO! please-"

"Then help me!" shouted the man pointing to the boy

Nathalie approached the boy, removed his hand from the rope without untying it and looked into his eyes. Scared. His eyes were so soft and warm, she couldn't hurt him, not like Gabriel. So, Nathalie approached and whispered something to him. "Use your power and run, I'll handle it..." then she looked at him to act.

Adrien knew that his father would react badly after running away as Cat Noir. And Nathalie, she was like a mother to him and he would have done anything for her. So the boy used his power and instead of running away, he de-transformed. Nathalie was staying with her back to him, being prepared to stop Gabriel from running after him, but when she looked up, she saw his face and heard him whisper "Adrien..." then she turned and saw him.

"Adrien?"she asked scared

"Yes, now father, how about revealing yourself too" he said nervously

"I won't do it! Give me the ring" he said

"Gabriel!?"

"I won't father"

"Then I'll take it myself" said the man taking a step forward

"GABRIEL STOP!" she said bringing him by the hand

"Nathalie don't..."

"GABRIEL PLEASE STOP, IT'S ADRIEN FOR THE GOD SAKE!" threw herself in front of the boy

"NATHALIE STEP ASIDE!"

"Father leave her alone!"

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO STEP ASIDE, I WILL HELP YOU" he said pushing Nathalie, making her fall to the ground

Gabriel was ready to take the jewel from his son when he heard him shouting "BLOOD!". The man turned his look immediately, seeing Nathalie unconscious bleeding. He run and saw that she was pale and barely breathing. Frightened, he de-transformed and lifted her in his arms, shouting to Adrien to call an ambulance.

Hello everyone! Part 2 will come soon! And who knows, maybe there will be others if you like them!