Finding miraculous (Part I)

This story is inspired by the images of Gabriel, Emilie and Nathalie from their expedition in search of the miraculous and from season 5.

Emilie: Gabriel, don't you think we should stop for a while?
Nathalie: Emilie is right, it's getting late, and you two can't last that long, you can stop, and I'll continue the search.
Gabriel: No need, Nathalie. We will all stop for the moment and try again tomorrow.
Nathalie: Of course s- I mean Gabriel.
Gabriel: Good.

Darkness had fallen over the quiet jungle. The three of them set up their sleeping tents and lit a fire nearby to warm themselves. Nathalie was used to living in jungles and other more unusual places, but Gabriel and Emilie were on such an expedition for the first time. Nathalie accepted the offer of the famous designer to help him find magical jewels. So she had to help them at any cost. Along the way, they started getting to know each other, even becoming friends, and Gabriel had even offered her a job alongside him and Emilie, after they would find the jewels.

Nathalie: Look! (points to them on the map) Not far away should be the cave we were looking for. Where are the magic jewels you need.
Emilie: Wow, how do you know that?
Nathalie: After so many expeditions, I learned how to manage on my own and to look for relics and antiquities.
Gabriel: I was lucky to find you Nathalie, I am amazed at how intelligent and kind you are, thank you for helping us.
Nathalie: No problem, Gabriel. Now we should go to sleep, we don't want to waste time, don't we (giggle).
Gabriel: I heard you, you know it wasn't my fault, that plant got stuck in my leg!!
Emilie: Sure dear (giggle) now let's go to the tent.
Gabriel: Ok ok, but stop laughing at me!!
Emilie: Fine!
Nathalie: Good night everyone!!
Emilie and Gabriel: Good night Nathalie!

After making sure that the two were sleeping, Nathalie slowly left the tent and went to the cave. She didn't want to let the two wait until the morning, so she left alone. The cave was dark and damp, like any cave, so the young explorer had nothing to worry about. Everything went perfectly until she arrived in a strange room. She had never seen a room like this before. In front of her were some paving stones, then a set of stairs, and at the end of them a unique vase. Even if the jewels were not there, Nathalie could not refrain from taking the antique in front of her. When she stepped forward, she triggered an old trap. Immediately an arrow hit. Seeing that the floor was all made of traps, she tried her luck. She ran as fast as she could to avoid the remaining traps, but she still couldn't avoid them all. When she reached the stairs, she breathed a sigh of relief and headed straight for the object exposed in front of her. She gently lifted the vase and left for the exit.

Emilie: Gabriel...GABRIEL wake up!! Where is Nathalie?
Gabriel: mmhm, here...
Emilie: She's not here!
Gabriel: What do you mean it's not here! oh god what are we doing...
Emilie: I think I know where she is, wait for me here.
Gabriel: Ok, take care please!
Emilie: I will!!

Nathalie was close to the exit when suddenly she lost her balance and suddenly fell. She looked up a little. Everything was spinning and blur. She got up on her knees and pulled out the arrow stuck in her abdomen. She was wounded at the head and legs, so she decided to lie down a little longer, not because she was tired, because she couldn't. She couldn't even stand on her feet.
Nathalie's mind: Forgive me Gabriel...Emilie...because of my fault you won't be able to look for the miraculous anymore...I shouldn't have gone alone. Now I will probably die alone... I hope they will be safe and leave the jungle safely.
Emilie: NATHALIE, NATHALIE WHERE ARE YOU?!
Nathalie was too weak to answer him back. She wanted so much, but too much blood was being lost, and her body was too weak to do anything.
Emilie: NATHALIE! Here you were, I was sure I would find you here. What do you think you're doing without... then she looked better at the woman lying on the earth in a lot of blood. She immediately picked her up and took her, leaning on her shoulder.
Emilie: You're fine, you're safe from now on, just stay with me, okay?
Nathalie: Mhm...

 Emilie: You're fine, you're safe from now on, just stay with me, okay? Nathalie: Mhm

I was inspired by these two pieces of art

I was inspired by these two pieces of art. Stay close, the 2nd part is coming!! :)))
Credit artist: Kyitsya on instagram