Mayura dance

It was an ordinary day in Paris, or at least that's what the two heroes thought. The two were lost in their gaze, jumping from one roof to another looking at each other. Everything was perfect.

In lair

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS!! AFTER HELPING YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS...TELL ME I'M USELESS!!" yelled Nathalie angrily at Gabriel

"Nathalie calm down, please, I didn't mean to sound so bad, it's just that you're of no use to me now..." Gabriel said looking at the floor

"I'VE ENOUGH...give me the brooch sir" she held out her hand to him

"No"

"I didn't ask you, I said give it to me, to prove to you that I'm not useless"

"Nathalie I said no, now go back and do your job..." he said turning his back to her

"Then you don't give me a choice sir...and she reaches into his jacket pocket, pulls out the brooch and runs towards the window "DUSUU SPREAD MY FEATHERS" and then she goes out through the cracked window

"NOROO BLACK WINGS RISE" and runs after her

Mayura stands at the top of the Eiffel Tower waiting for the young heroes. When she sees them approaching, she takes out her fan and begins the dance "FLY MY LITTLE AMOK AND GIVE MY CREATIONS LIFE!! Dozens of feathers floated around the villain turned into people, but not just any people. They were embodied in the heroes of Paris. Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Cat Noir, they were...they were almost perfect, but they were distinguished by the purple-blue color of their skin, just like Mayura's. They were basically some kind of clones. "MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN, YOU ARE THE HEROES OF THIS CITY, PROTECT IT FROM LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR AT ANY COST".

Ladybug and Cat Noir were petrified. They had never seen a power like this before. "Come and fight as two heroes or surrender the miraculous!! Mayura said. "You thought we were weak, we will bring peace and freedom to all Paris, now take my creations and fulfill my wish!!" Then the heroes start to fight.

It wasn't long before Hawk Moth made an appearance. His face shows amazement and fear. Mayura had been able to create an army??even she was sick...he was speechless. Smiling, he approached the young woman and touched her shoulders. "Thank you" was all he could say to her. Mayura looked away. Her eyes...her eyes were filled with hatred and anger. She took him by the hand and pushed him away from her. "What makes you think I'm helping you" she said in a gloomy voice. The man stopped for a few seconds and approached her again. "I'm sorry for judging you, you're not useless or weak, I see that now, please forgive me"
"Go away" Mayura said turning to him, looking  straight in  his eyes. "What?" "LEAVE" she said irritated. "No, I can't leave you like this, not now he said worriedly
"Now you care!?! Now that I've shown you what I can do you have..." she was interrupted by Ladybug hitting her with the yoyo.
"Mayura, Hawk Moth, I won't let you destroy Paris, not while I'm here"
Hawk Moth looked down and saw feathers rising into the air floating towards the infinite space.It can't be, he thought...how had they managed to beat them all.

Cat Noir also jumped onto the tower. Now all 4 were face to face.

Mayura looked Hawk Moth in the eyes again and whispered "Go now, trust me".

So he did, the villain jumped off the tower and disappeared, while Mayura remained with the two young teenager.

When Gabriel got off, he detransformed and stopped near to the Eiffel tower. He was looking at his partner talking to the two heroes, when something caught his attention. Was it...was it Mayura? No...it was a sentimonster that looks like her. When he looked more closely, the sentimonster was cutting bars from the tower, causing it to move a little. Gabriel did not even have time to think, as the tower began to shake and fall into the river (Seine) nearby.

Apparently this was Mayura's plan, to keep the two heroes occupied while the sentimonster brought down the tower with the three in it.

Gabriel transformed again and ran to the river. On the opposite side, Cat Noir was dragging Ladybug's unconscious body. It was the perfect time for him to jump into action, but Mayura was nowhere to be found.

He looked around in fright, but nothing, no sign of it. When he saw that she did not come to the surface, he took the thought from the young teenagers who were weak, and jumped into the river.

The water was full of metals from the tower, the sight was simply terrifying, as if there was a war in the waters of the river. While he was looking for Mayura, a strong light had reflected behind him, it was Dusuu. The Kwami had come after Hawk Moth to show him the way to Nathalie . When he arrived, Nathalie's body was trapped under an iron pillar. He quickly lifted the piece of iron and pulled the unconscious woman out of the water.

Arriving at the edge of the river, he saw that the two young heroes had left, but a crowd of people were heading towards the tower to see what had happened. The villain could not risk anyone seeing his partner, so he took her in his arms and took her to a confined place where he also detransformed. Seeing that Nathalie was not breathing, he began to perform resuscitation maneuvers, until she began to spit water.

Relieved, he took the woman's weak body and pulled her as close to him as he could, caressing her head gently.

"Never do that again, you scared me!" he said with tears in his eyes

"Thank you for saving me, Gabriel I-I.."

"Shhh stop talking, you need to rest now"

"G-" she was interrupted by the designer, he gently kissed her.

"I love you Nathalie, please forgive me for what I did"

"I forgive you, I love you too Gabriel"

Then the two continued to kiss.

The end.