Chapter 4

Ariel

"Dean, come on, we gotta go!" I called up the stairs. I heard him running frantically in his room, probably trying to find his earbuds again cause he's always fucking losing them.

"Shut the fuck up!" My father screamed down the stairs. "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Sorry dad." I mumbled under my breath. Dean hurried down the stairs, pulling his Supernatural hoodie on in a rush. I wrapped my arm around him and together we quickly rushed out of the house, our skateboards in hand.
****
At the coffee shop we were meeting Carder and Mary, we sat in an empty Booth waiting for them to arrive. I was the oldest at 17, Dean was second oldest at 13, Carder had just turned 12 like a month ago, and Mary was 11. Carder looked like Hadley but Mary looked like her dad, with dyed black hair and bright blue eyes. (Picture of Mary -->)

The Biersack siblings arrived 5 minutes later, carrying their skateboards under their arms.

"Hello cousins of ours." Mary smiled at us, sitting down next to Dean.

"Hey Mary, Carder." I flicked Carder's forehead after he kissed my cheek. "Ew cooties." I pushed him away and back in his seat.

"So what are we doing today?" Mary asked, looking over at what Dean was drawing.

"I was thinking of going to Wonderland." I stated, smacking Carder's hand away from my face.

"Yes lets go." Carder stood up and grabbed his board. We left the coffee shop and made our way down to Wonderland.

Wonderland was an underground glow in the dark skate park. It was located a little ways away from town so they didn't get any noise complaints. The glow in the dark part was kinda dangerous I guess but the owners solved the problem by making the skaters decorate their boards with glow in the dark duct tape and wear something glow in the dark. Plus the ramps were painted with glow in the dark paint. It was my favourite place ever, I was close with the owner too.

We were welcomed into Wonderland and immediately went to the clothing section they have to get something glow in the dark. I chose a vest that had glow in the dark paint splattered over it and my board already had paint over the black part and tape on the bottom, covering some of the zombie slut on the bottom.

"Alright, meet you guys at the door." I told the younger children as I spotted Richie, the owner of Wonderland, at the food station. "Richie." I tapped him on the shoulder. "Can I talk to you?"