Chapter 24

Ariel

The Foster mother made a move towards my brother, my eyes widened as I watched her move.

Patty tried to stop me from jumping out but my legs moved by themselves.

My head whipped to the side at the force of the hit.

A scream came from the other kids in the house and a yell came from Patty.

I looked forwards, straight into the Foster mothers eyes.

She looked shocked to see me but the shock turned into anger.

"What are you doing in my house!" Her spit flew out of her mouth and covered my face.

Reaching a hand up to wipe the spit away from my eyes, I glared at the woman.

"I'm here to save my brother." My voice came out loud and clear. "And the other children stuck in tthis terrible place."

I noticed Patty starting to inch around the woman, towards the kids.

His hand was moving in a beckoning motion, I couldn't tell what was happening behind me, but I heard the little girl crying.

"How dare you." Her spit covered my face again as she growled at me.

"No how dare you!" I spat back at her, feeling confidence surging through my body as I faced her. "These kids have no parents or relatives left, and they need a responsible adult to look out for them!"

The look on her face didn't change.
"Instead you're putting them through hell!" I threw my arms up in the air. "You're supposed to give them love but you're just showing them hate!"

Dean grasped my arm, he was still hiding behind me.

"You have no right-"

I held up my hand, cutting off her words.

"Nuh uh, you have no right to treat these kids like this!"

I couldn't see Patty anymore, and I couldn't hear the crying anymore, I assumed they were safely outside the house.

She made a step towards me, I didn't cower away from her like I would have if it was my father.

I kept my chin held high and my eyes locked onto her face.

She lifted her hand up, and the look on her face was one of pure evil.

It was like slow motion, her hand seemed to move so slow through the air.

In the time that it took for her hand to reach my cheek, the door was thrown open and 4 cops burst into the room, all yelling at the same time.

My head moved from the force of the slap, and on instinct my hand moved to cup my cheek, and 2 of the cops already had the mother locked in handcuffs by the time I had straightened my head.

A/N
I dunno about this chapter, how'd you guys like it? Cause I dunno if I do or not. Check out my other books too if you like my writing and request people for my fandom imagines book :) bye bye