Chapter 22

Ariel's POV

I only took one step towards the old house when I heard the scream. My eyes widened in alarm as the scream quieted down.

Patty broke out of the scared shocked first and burst out running towards the house.

I followed suit, almost falling flat on my face as my foot got caught in a hole that one of the steps had. Now standing beside Patty, I pulled at my shirt and watched impatiently as Patty pounded on the door.

"What do you want?" The little girl that opened the door asked. She was about waist height, maybe 9 years old, her blonde hair was dark with grease and her big green eyes had tears in the corners. Her dress a bit ripped in some places and had dirt stains across the bottom.

"Is your mommy here?" Patty asked, crouching low so that he was almost the same height as her.
The little girl shook her head, but she turned her head only slightly to look at me.

'Help us.' She mouthed. Before we could react she backed up and shut the door.

Patty looked back at me with a straight face and he gestured to the back door.

I nodded and jumped off the porch, crouching down low as I rounded the corner of the house.

The curtains were pulled closed over all of the windows I passed. I swore quietly under my breath as I rounded the corner and into the backyard where I finally found a window that wasn't blocked by curtains.

Slowly I stood up to the height of the window and peeked though, my heart beating quickly.

I saw the little girl that opened the door huddled in the corner with a boy that looked to be 7 years old. Standing in front of them were 2 boys. The one closest to me had light brown hair that was spiked up. He seemed to be really skinny even though he was wearing multiple layers of clothing.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes landed on the second boy that was there.

"Dean."

A/N
Do you guys hate me yet? I'd hate me if I were you. Anywhore. I want to tell you guys that I have an fandom imagine book out, and I'm taking requests for it. I hope you guys don't hate me. Bye bye