Chapter 25

Idk about this, but I'll post it anyways. I feel like I say this every chapter...I'm sorry for that but I hope you guys like it. And if you guys are interested, I'm planning on putting up an Avengers themed story, I'm gonna post the first chapter aand just wish that people will read it. It's called The Crimson Hood if you're interested. Guess that's it, enjoy the kinda short chapter.

Ariel's POV

My arm wrapped around Dean's shoulder, he was shaking slightly, and his head was tucked into the spot between my neck and shoulder.

"Ariel!"

I lifted my head up, hearing my uncle Andy scream my name from across the police station.

It only took him 5 big steps to reach us with his giant gazelle legs.

"I heard what happened." He bent down in front of us so he was around the height we were at the moment. "You guys okay?"

I looked down at Dean who had his eyes closed.

"They can't separate us again." I didn't answer his question, but looking at my little brother, I had other things on my mind.

"I know they can't." Andy put his hand on my cheek. "I won't let them."

I nodded at his words, still looking down at Dean who I think was asleep by them.

A couple more hours past, Andy had went into a room to talk to the social workers and he hasn't come out yet.

Dean shifted in my arms, yawning as he sat up.

My arm fell off his shoulders and I started to play with a thread at the bottom of his shirt without realizing.

I couldn't figure out what to say, I didn't know what to say.

"I love you Dean."

His head turned to face me, streaks from his tears stained his cheeks but he managed to smile slightly towards me.

Slowly he pointed to his eye, then to his heart, and to me and finally he held up to fingers.

I love you too

"Ariel, Dean."

We both looked up at our uncle who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"What is it?" I asked assuming the worst.

"I talked to the social workers." He started to say. "Well I talked very harshly to the social workers." He corrected himself.

"And?" I asked, leaning forwards anxiously.

"After a lot of arguing, I convinced them to keep you together."

I looked at Dean who had a surprised look on his face.

His eyes met mine and a smile lit up his face.

"You're both going to live with the Peter's, they're now willing to take the both of you in until Ariel turns 18." Andy finished explaining to us.

I wrapped my arms around Dean again, kissing his temple and smiling.

We might not be with our real family, but if we're together I know that we'll make it out.