Chapter 16

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get this chapter over with. I contemplated on ending this book on this chapter but then I realized that would be terrible for you guys and that it would be more work for me, so I'll just continue writing this book. So anywhore :3 sad chapter...again...I'm sorry. Comment if you like it, vote too, and ya, I want feedback on this...byeeeeee

Ariel

I stood up, tears already in my eyes as I held Dean close to me as he sobbed into my side. 

"You're separating us." I choked out, giving Natasha the saddest face I could manage. 

"We couldn't find one family that would take you both." Natasha told me, her voice dripping with false sympathy.

I looked at her straight in the eye, tears threatening to fall. She quickly looked away, back to the parents who were staring at us with real sympathy in their eyes.

"The Steele's are going to take Dean in, and the Peter's will take in Ariel." Natasha explained.

Still hanging onto Dean, I grabbed both of our bags, walking out with Dean holding onto me like a tumour.

We got outside and stood outside in front of the 2 cars that were parked beside each other. 

"Dean." I whispered, tugging at his hands that were clasped together tightly, not wanting to let go of each other. "Come on Dean." I choked out, wanting to cry at how broken my brother looked as he hugged me with all his might. "Dean, you need to let go." Tears fell down my face and Dean hugged me tighter, not showing any sign of letting go.

Mr Steele came up behind me and worked on prying Dean's fingers apart so he'd let me go.

"Don't make this any harder than it already is." I whispered, my voice cracking half way through the sentence.

Mr Steele finally managed to pulled Dean's hands apart and Dean struggled, tears falling in streams down his cheeks.

Mrs Steele had to help her husband hold Dean back as he struggled to get back to me.

I walked forwards, pressing my lips to Dean's sweaty forehead before stumbling back and watching through my wet tears as Mr and Mrs Steele pushed Dean into the back seat of their car and locked him in with a child-lock so he couldn't get out.

I choked on my own breath as I watched Dean bang on the window, until he stopped and just had his hand pressed against the window, just staring at me with his big blue eyes that were full of tears. With a sympathetic look, Mr Steele got into his car and started it.

I lifted my hand to where Dean could see and signed a goodbye.

I watched as the car got farther and farther away, taking away the only person I've ever cared for with it.