Chapter 10

Hey guys, 2 updates in one day, I should probably have more chapters written up cause I didn't have internet for a full week but nope, I only wrote 2 full chapters in this book. Anywhore, I hope you like these chapters and ya, thanks for all the love and support I came back to. I have over 200 notifications of just votes and a couple comments, mostly on these 3 books, thank you so much guys. I love you all

Ariel

We walked into the house that Heather owned and Dean gripped my hand tighter. He had stopped signing angrily sometime ago and was now holding my hand as if his life depended on it.

Looking around the front entrance hall I soon realized that Heather was a bit OCD. Nothing seemed out of place, not a speck of dust was to be seen. I tried to step off the carpet, still wearing my shoes as I have always done. My shoes go in my room, not in the front hall. Heather smacked me upside the head and yelled at me to take my shoes off.

Quickly, Dean and I kicked off our shoes, placing them neatly against the wall as to not anger Heather anymore. We walked barefoot into the marvellous house that Heather owned.

It was huge, an excellent house, but as the house our father owned, this one didn't feel like a home either. Much to big and spacious to be considered a home.

The kitchen was painted a bright white that hurt my eyes from looking at it. The appliances were all black and silver. And the cupboards were painted black to match the appliances.

The dining room was massive and had a high ceiling with a giant silver chandelier hanging down from the ceiling. The table was made of dark wood and looked like one of the long tables you'd see in the old movies where the 2 people on the ends sat miles and miles away from each other.

The living room was large, with black leather couches pushed against bright, white walls and a TV that covered an entire wall. The coffee table was black and had a very intricate design on top.

A spiral staircase lead the way upstairs. The upstairs had 4 bedrooms with attached bathrooms. The 4th floor had 4 more bedrooms also with attached bathrooms and the basement was off limits.

"Dean your bedroom is through that door and Ariel, you'll sleep in that room." Heather pointed to 2 different rooms that were across from each other.

"I'd feel more comfortable if Dean slept in the same room as me." I spoke up, holding Dean closer to me.

"As I said." Heather snapped. "Dean will stay in this room and you'll stay in that room." She pointed to the separate rooms and stared at us with a gaze that could make the toughest men cry until we went into the separate rooms.

This room had a queen size bed, a walk in closet and a TV. The walls were a off white, not as bright as the white through the rest of the house. The sheets on the bed were silver and felt silky to the touch. On the floor was a beige carpet that looked clean.

I sat down on the bed, looking around at the room I'll have to stay in for the time being. I laid down, putting my cheek against the cool silk of the pillow. I closed my eyes, letting one single tear drip down my cheek for everything that happened in the last day.