Chapter 19

Ariel

I didn't sleep that night, and the next day I started at a new school. Patty came down and laid on my bed as I tried to get ready for the day, not even talking, just laying on the bed.

"Why are you in here?" I finally asked, twisting the cap back onto my eye liner.

"They're trying to get me to dye my hair again, apparently blue is to distracting." He said, sitting up on his elbows. "They'll try and get you to dye yours as well." He told me, falling back down, laying his head on the pillow. 

"I'm gonna dye my hair." I told him, making him lift his head to look at me again. "Red." A smile spread across his lips as he laid his head back down on the pillow. 

"I've already asked the school to be able to show you around the school so you won't get lost." I turned around, now looking at the blue haired boy who was laying on the bed, staring at the white ceiling. 

"Did you now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. 

"Yep." He sat up fully this time, his fingers fiddling with the end of his belt. "Wouldn't want you to get lost now would we?" I rolled my eyes, already feeling a friendship forming between me and the weird blue haired boy. "But we're gonna be late, come on." I just had enough time to grab my bag and skateboard before he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. We didn't say goodbye to the rest of the people who stayed in this house, Patty pulled me out of the house so fast. I stumbled over my feet before we got far enough away from the house. Patty looked down at the skateboard in my arms with distaste. 

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, looking at my board, trying now to remember all the memories that were tied to this board. 

"I don't like things with wheels." Our conversation that had happened last night popped into my head. 

"I can help." We met eyes, I could see the fear in his eyes as he stared at me. 

"We should go to school." Fear laced his voice. His hand then raised up to brush his hair away from his face nervously. I nodded, not saying anything, respecting that Patty didn't want to do it right now. 

"Then let's go." I grabbed his hand and swung our hands back and forth smiling. Though the thought of Dean popped into my mind instantly. I'm here laughing with a boy, and I don't even know how Dean is, if he's getting along okay, if he's hurt, I know nothing about his situation. My smile faltered a bit at the thought, but when Patty finally managed a smile, it was brought back. I didn't want to dampen his mood with my thoughts.

Hey guys, so I finished my first week of school. It's actually not as scary as I thought it would be, well the cafeteria is terrifying because I don't know anybody, so I stay at my locker for lunches, but I can find my way around the school and get to my classes before the bell rings, so that's good. The guys in my music class are asshats though, and music is my favourite subject. Anywhore, you probably won't read this but ohs wells, I'm typing it anyways. Hope you liked the chapter (even though it's crappy) I have an end idea for this story,I just don't know how to get there, so if any of you can give me ideas to include in my chapters, I'd love you for longer than forever. <3