꧁✧BRO THEY EXIST MF✧꧂

IM BACK, MY MOMMA GAVE ME A LITTLE AND SO HAVE YOU💖💖😍

WARNING: NOT PROOFREAD ALL THAT WELL, STEPHANIE BEING PARANOID 101, MENTION OF (your clan name) BY NEYTIRI AND GRACE, CUSSING SLIGHTLY, JAKE BEING STUBBORN

Italics And underline= You and Clan are speaking in your
Language

Normal= Human language

Italics= Na'vi language or thoughts

BOLD= when Ja'kā is speaking
_____________________________________

(STEPHANIE POV)

I walked started back to the hometree, but the only thing is...HOW THE FUCK DO I GET DOWN FROM A FLOATING MOUNTAIN!? I looked down and saw how high I was ....I scoffed and mumbled to myself while rubbing the back of my head. I couldn't really stop thinking about what happened...

"Going away already?" A taunting voice asked, I looked and saw Tsu'tey slightly walking towards me. I scoffed at him. "No, I'm just...going back to hometree." I brushed it off and looked to find multiple ways down WITHOUT falling to DEATH!

"Why?" I heard him asked with a smug voice, I had a look on my face and my eyes darted towards him, then height from the mountains, and then him again.

"Becauseee, I want to get off this mountain(?)..." I told him and he lets out a scoff while I at least found a somewhat safe way to get down, and that why I followed the long, very long thick vine...

It took a while but it was worth it...I started heading back to the hometree cause well I had enough excitement for the day. Jake and them were still at the mountains.

NIGHTTIME

I was walking around the hometree as I saw Neytiri, Jake and a few other Na'vi eating, so I decided to go talk her and join eat. I walked towards them and sat next Jake. "Heyy..." I said them as I sat next to Jake, just trying to create small talk.

Jake nudged a bit as I sat down. I saw Neytiri grab something from the side of her and past it to Jake and Jake past to me, it was food, I bow my head in a thanks and eat.

As I was eating until she asked me something.... "Are you okay?" Neytiri asked as she ate and Jake looked over to me.

"Ya, I'm okay, I just had a little fright, that's all." I told her and Jake smiled, trying not chuckle, and I just elbowed him.

"Speak and I shall damn your soul into the burning flame." I bluntly told him as he was keeping his mouth shut, but his lips was twitching as he was trying to restrain laughing.

Tsu'tey came along and sat down on the other side of  Neytiri...then I decided to ask the question that's been on my mind the longest....

"...Who's (Clan/N)?..."