꧁✧CAUGHT!!✧꧂

WARNING: NOT PROOFREAD ALL THAT WELL, SLIGHT ANGST, LOSS, BLOOD, DEATH.

Italics And underline= You speaking in your
Language

Normal= Human language

Italics= Na'vi language or thoughts or

BOLD= when Ja'kā is speaking

Bold and italics = Memories or flashbacks.

(A/N: the tree of Memories is looks like willow tree and they are kinda of small and made out crystals. Every Family in your clan has it. If have a new family member, or a new Born, Must be linked up to the tree, Every memory you have the tree also haves it.😊)

__________________________________

(Y/N POV)

Today your brothers were babysitting your son while you did your duties And afterwards when you took a break. You were walking around the cave, getting a good walk in too. But in reality, you just walking to your Memory tree. You walked down the rocky stairs, through the big tunnel into cove of all Memory trees. You looked around that the beautiful transparent crystal like trees.

The tree's beautiful glowing crystals radiated of the coves walls.

You found your Memory tree.

(TADAAAA....this it looks like, Except the leaves are much more longer to the point it touch the ground and the truck of the tree is slightly straight and it more crystals like and SHINNY-)

You walked toward your Memory tree and gazed at it. You touched one of the tree leaves that was growing slightly diamond shaped crystals.

You looked closely at the crystals reflection and saw one of your memories in it. It was faint but you can still see it

And of course, you walked up to tree trunk, sat down, and attached your queue to it and closed your eyes.

———————————————
Memory 1| 3 years ago
——————————————

(3rd Person POV)

Te Na'hi was helping your Mother with crops and stuff. Te Na'hi finally finished her bag of seeds. "Oh my Eywa. This is tiring." Te Na'hi huffs out and Your mother Chuckles. "I can't wait to spoil my newborn grandson or Granddaughter." Your Mother said happily while also finishing her her last bag of seeds.