006

STROLLING AROUND THE CITY, the sun blazing ever so brightly, she looked through all of the shops that her eyes landed on while drinking on her cold beverage she bought earlier

"December is in three months, I should buy some new knitted sweaters." She murmured to herself as she entered a clothing store.

She skimmed through the sweater section and found the one she's been looking for.

"These looks so cute!" She exclaimed happily as she held the knitted sweaters with star patterns and flower patterns.

She looked back at the two sweaters and pondered which one she would buy, "Whatever! I'll buy both, I deserve it anyway!" To agree on her statement, she nodded furiously while she hummed.

Walking up to the reception, the lady behind the counter gave her a kind smile and scanned her items, after paying, she put all of her items in a paper bag.

"Thank you for shopping here, have a nice day!" The receptionist said, her smile not faltering as [name] smiled back, giving her a little wave as she sees herself out of the shop.

"They have a lot of cute sweaters, I'll definitely shop there again."

Few people and there, she walked around the lively park out of boredom

Kids running around the meadow, friends talking to each other as they laugh together. What a great day it is in Tokyo.

As she was walking around, minding her own business, a helpless cry suddenly erupted.

Hearing the sound, she looked everywhere the place, hoping to find the source of the sound is from.

Her eyes were set on a little girl who was crying while holding her knee, it seems like she tripped on the floor-- perhaps because of running?

[name] rushed towards the child and held the child's shoulder gently to not frighten her, "Are you okay? Where is your guardian?" She asked the child.

The child continued to wail, "I... I lost my mama! and... and I fell down while I was running because..." The girl hiccups as she says her words in between sobs. "I was trying to find my mama!"

[name] worriedly looked at the poor kid, "Alright, will you let me help you on finding your mama?" She asked the little girl softly.

"Y... yes please! Big sister please help me find my mama!" The child nodded at her while still crying her eyes out.

Big sister? Is what [name] thought, the child called her big sister... that really warmed her heart.

"Alright kiddo, let's clean up your wound first, okay? Then we'll look for your mama." Yet again, the little girl nodded at her, her small hands clutched on [name]'s hand securely as [name] lead her to a bench.

[name] scanned her environment and found a convenient store just a right across the street, she glanced at the girl and said, "Stay here, okay? Big sister will just go to that store to buy some bandages for your wound." [name] pointed at the store as the child listened carefully to her.

No longer crying, the child let go of her hand and [name] went to the convenient store.

She took the things she needed and some bandages and immediately went to pay for it and left the store quickly.

When she saw that the girl was still sitting on the bench, she sighed in relief because she was still there and not gone while she was away.

[name] kneeled down in front of the girl and inspected the wound, it was just a small wound, but it was still bleeding, "This will hurt a bit kiddo, but it will make your wound feel better, okay?" The child nodded and shut her eyes.

She dabbed the cotton lightly at the wound as she cleans it up, after it was cleaned, she carefully bandaged up the wound.

She stood up and dusted her hands, "You're all good now kid! Let's find your mama now." The girl looked at her knee and stood up, firmly holding [name]'s hand again.

The girl already described what her mother looked like, long brown hair tied in a ponytail and has a pretty face, of course it was a vague description, but it could help.

Walking around the park, the both of them looking around the park hoping a brown haired women would appear.

Suddenly, a women's voice yelled out a name, the woman frantically looking for someone as a worried look sprawled all over her face.

"Chiyo! Chiyo where are you dear?!" Upon hearing her name being called, the little girl glanced at the women and her eyes shone brightly as she let go of [name]'s hand to run to her mother's warm embrace.

"Mama!" Chiyo, the little girl gleefully yelled for her mother as she hugged her. The women cried as she hugged back her daughter.

"Oh Chiyo! Mama is so glad you're okay!" The mother gave her daughter a forehead kiss, "Of course I'm okay, big sister helped me on finding you!" Chiyo said happily while looking back at [name] who could only both wave at the mother and daughter with a smile.

The mother hugged her and profusely said her thank you, "It's no problem, ma'am! I'm just glad we're able to find you." She let out a chuckle, "She even bandaged my wound hehe!" The girl pointed at her knee as her mother glanced at the wound to see it all bandaged up.

"Oh, thank you so much kind lady! May I know your name?" The mother asked her, "My name is [name] ma'am." She sheepishly said, the warm smile still on her lips.

"Big sister [name] has a really pretty name!" Chiyo jumped joyfully while flailing her hands up, "Chiyo! Don't jump too much, your knee is still injured." Her mother reminded her.

"Thank you so much again [name]." She clasped both of [name]'s hands and smiled.

The mother and daughter waved goodbye to [name] and left her alone at the park.

Later afternoon falls, exhausted, she sighed. She sat down at a bench and just stares up from the sky.

"You're so kind, [name]."