018

SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY, she loaded her car trunk with her belongings

Putting the last box, she huffed.

She closed the car trunk and went back inside the house just to check if she forgot something.

Her eyes skimmed around the clean house, seems like she didn't forget anything so she shrugged.

[Name] went back outside again and saw Mikey coming down from his motorbike.

Noticing the presence of [Name], he removed his helmet and smiled at her, giving her a small wave, which she gladly returned.

He made his way to her while looking around her car.

"I suppose you're here for the keys?" She spoke which caught the attention of the man, he grinned at her and gave her shoulder a pat.

"Yeah, here to take care of Leo." [Name] then nodded and shuffled inside her coat jacket, grasping the keys, she pulled her hand out and swing the keys around.

"Why did you choose me to take care of Leo? Why not any of your friends?" He asked her, looking at her-- anticipating her answer.

"Well, my friends..."

Naomi stared at the orange feline cat in fear, she shrieked when Leo woke up.

"[Name]! help me!" Hearing the pleads of Naomi made [Name] rush downstairs to see what the situation was that made Naomi yell for help.

But her concerned expression turned into a blank expression as she stared at Naomi.

Naomi putting her hands above her head while Leo just looks at her, not even doing anything, just staring at her.

Akio entered the living room and stared the situation right in front of him.

"He's not even doing anything." Akio pointed out, grabbing the feline and cradling him on his arms.

Naomi shakily pointed a finger at Leo, "That cat was about to attack me!" She accused which made the other shook their heads.

[Name] scratched her cheek, sheepishly looking away, "One is scared of cats and the other is busy right now, can't ask any of them to take care of Leo." She said and Mikey nodded at her answer.

"Okay so, Leo eats twice a day, at lunch and dinner." She says, putting up two fingers to indicate the 'twice' and Mikey attentively listened to her.

"Make sure to put his vitamins on his food, and the litter needs to be maintained as well." She gave him a stern look, "You have to clean out the litter everyday, alright?" [Name] raised her eyebrow and looked at Mikey, and he nodded.

It wasn't too bad since he has taken care of Peke J a few times before.

"His food, vitamins, and treats can be found at the drawers in the kitchen." She put her finger below her chin and continued to think of what more to add.