010

FEELINGS ARE SO COMPLICATED, if anything it's one of the things that kept [name] up all night, she wasn't expecting to see her past lover but one thing she was definite about is that she knew when they meet again- things will get awkward

And she was right.

She no longer bears feelings for the man, it's just that seeing him felt like she was in the waters as the ripples of the sea became harder, hitting her harshly with reality.

However, she does admit that she was wrong for moving to another city; she was an overthinker and she didn't want to be a distraction to Inui and that thought clinged on her mind so hard that she felt so hurtful- so her solution was so stupid; she left-- and left him.

[name] could only groan at her stupidity back then but she could only smack the soft pillow onto her face, lifting her head up as she stared blankly at the wall; appearance disheveled.

"Fuck, I'm such an asshole." Swears are the only words she could mumble the whole night.

But, why is she putting too much thought into this? Why was she dwelling about the past that can no longer be altered? It doesn't do much but cause more unnecessary worries.

Does Inui still want to be friends with you again?

Hopefully-- she misses him after all.

Inui is a very kind man, he treated her so nice and with so much care-- the both barely got into any argument because they both talk out to each other on what's bothering them every time, they really had a good relationship.

Goodness, she is an asshole.

She grab her phone on the drawer and opened her messaging app to message her friends.

SCIENCE PROJECT.
( name , naomi , akio )

[NAME].
guys.

NAO <3
[NAME] HELLOOO!

AKIO <3
why are you awake at four
in the morning?
anything wrong?

[NAME].
I met my ex.

AKIO <3
BITCH YOU WHAT.
WHAT THE FUCK???

NAO <3
YOUR EX INUI SEISHU??? THAT
SWEET EX OF YOURS IN HIGH SCHOOL??

[NAME].
FUCK.
YES.

AKIO <3
DID YOU GUYS TALK...

[NAME].
yeah...

NAO <3
WHAT DID YOU GUYS TALK
ABOUT??

[NAME].
we talked about uhh..
I just gave me and him some
closure, I guess.