011

HE SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH and huffed as his mind wandered off somewhere else as the sound of a bickering couple in the background drowned in his ear

Well, the man has been having a lot of... thoughts lately about a certain someone and seemed to be very confused, his face contorting into a frown.

"And what even are you doing here in my home Mikey?!" The voice of his sister caused him to go back to reality as he shook his head, tilting his head a bit to glance at his sister with a dumb grin.

"I'm allowed to visit you guys whenever I want." His grin still present in his lips as he lift up his index finger and moved it in a left and right motion.

Hearing this, Draken could only roll his eyes at his friend, "Considering how many times you visit our house, at this point I think this is your house." Draken shake his head disapprovingly and sighed.

Mikey stuck out his tongue at Draken, "Whatever." He laid down at the couch and put his arms behind his head, closing his eyes, he pretended to doze off.

He felt the other side of the couch move, indicating someone sat beside his laying body, his eyes still remained close, "What's on your mind?" The other asked.

Mikey opened his right eye a bit to look at Draken and closed it again, "Nothing." Again, obviously denying, but Draken knows him, they've been friends for over a decade of course.

"Just tell me." Mikey grumbled at his statement and sat up, glaring at the tall man, "I think I'm interested with someone."

That statement alone made the couple look at him in bewilderment, Mikey has truly gone insane.

"WHAT." Draken, still having a shock face while Emma started crying, mumbling how her brother finally has a girlfriend.

"Mikey! why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" Emma cried as she wipes her tears with a tissue, Mikey could only question what was happening.

"I don't have a girlfriend, I said I'm interested in someone." He repeated his words, hoping that the misunderstanding of him having a girlfriend clears up.

Emma nudged him, a teasing smile on her lips, "Soo, who's the unlucky girl?" Draken nodded as he looked at the black haired man, waiting for his answer.

"Seriously? unlucky? I'm not that bad." Mikey huffed and leaned on the couch, "I don't care, answer my question." As expected Emma was very straightforward.

Emma looked at him expectantly and Mikey just let out a sigh, "I'm not telling you her name but I've met her like five months ago." Failed to know the girl's name, Emma slouched at her seat and pouted.

"At least tell us how she's like." This time, Draken was the one who spoke, "Well, she's nice, sometimes a bit mean but I'm pretty sure she isn't serious-- oh, she likes reading like A LOT, she looks even prettier when she reads a book." Mikey rambled on and on about the girl, from how Mikey described the girl, Draken already has an idea on who the girl is.