012

DAYS FLEW BY UNBELIEVABLY FAST, it was already November, the wind is beginning to get chilly as winter is slowly approaching

[Name] is brewing tea on her kitchen, after she brewed it, she poured it in her cup and sniffed the nice aroma of hot tea.

She sipped on it and nodded, taking in the taste of tea.

Putting down her cup of tea on the table, she went to the window and opened the windows and let the fresh air in her kitchen.

Then [name] did her usual thing, she made food for leo and fed him, went to do her chores, and cleaned herself up.

She really wasn't planning on doing anything today, she wanted to sleep on the couch with her cat Leo beside her and just enjoy the rest of her day at home, but she suddenly got a burst of energy all of a sudden.

So, here she is changing her home clothes to a casual outfit cause she was going outside and maybe find ideas for a new book.

She simply put on some black turtleneck and she top it off with a brown knitted sweater with stars embroidered to it and she paired it up with some brown pants.

Grabbing her messenger bag, she stuffed all of her writing necessities: pens, notepad, and a notebook.

Oh well, she also decided to bring a book with her just in case if she wants to read. She went back to her mirror and put on some accessories and put her headphones on her neck.

She grabbed her bag and went outside of her room, putting on her white rubber shoes, she gave Leo a few a headpats nd made sure to refill his water bowl.

Locking the door and putting her headphones on her head, she took out her phone and shuffled her playlist.

[Name] decided to go to one of her favorite food places in Tokyo, her shoes thumped on the pavement as people walked around her

It was a weekend so it wasn't that crowded, [name] occasionally glanced on her phone then to her surroundings as she walked around the streets, finding her way to her destination.