014

[NAME] IMPASSIVELY LOOKED at the man in front of her, her hand on her front door's knob, while the man whistled a tune, looking everywhere but her

For fuck's sake it was like mid afternoon, [Name] was just taking a nap on the couch when the sound of the doorbell blared throughout her home which made her jolt from her sleep.

"Why do you always come to my house unannounced?" She queried, lifting a brow at him as he still didn't look her way.

"Is it bad to want to see you?" He retorted, a stupid grin grazed his pretty lips.

[Name] rubbed her forehead with her unoccupied hand, a sigh left her lips, "I look horrible right now, if you told me you were coming, I would've at least tried to look decent." She replied.

His grin widens, "So you care about what I think of you?" His remark made [Name] grumble, she pushed him inside and closed the door behind her.

"It's called being presentable to a guest, Mikey." She snarled at him which didn't affect Mikey that much when she saw his grin getting wider.

He think teasing me is some sort of entertainment?

Is what she thought; impatiently with annoyance, she tapped her foot continuously against the floor to show her annoyance which didn't get unnoticed by Mikey.

"Just state what you want." She tell him and Mikey sat at the couch, the blankets under him shifted and he looked over at her, "I want to invite you to my house." His words shock her, eyes going over to her clothes and then to him.

"Looking like this?" She pointed her clothes: some purple pajamas that has patterns of a cat littered everywhere and a big jacket that made her look short, Mikey shrugged. "I can wait for you to change your clothes, I'm always patient with you." He answered her.

Mikey put the blankets that [Name] used at his lap and motioned Leo to sit on his lap which the cat comply and now-- Mikey was cuddling the chonky orange feline in his grasp.

"Fine, I'll change, don't get mad when I take too long." She rolled her eyes at him and Mikey just chuckled.

"I won't get mad."