009

AFTER A YEAR AND LOTS OF MONTHS of ceaseless hard work: she left her work place all relieved and visibly happy

Relieved because she finally submitted her work about her new book and with flying colors, her book was approved by the publishing house as they drowned her with compliments with her talent in writing.

And finally, she was able to relax.

She left the building, as the grin she has been suppressing has shown. Jumping around as she cheered herself for a job well done.

[name] definitely need to reward herself for accomplishing a new work, she could only hope her readers would show love to the book the same way with the other three books she wrote.

Maybe go to Shinjuku? She does need to do some shopping just to treat herself, after all, she deserves to do so.

With an agenda and destination in time, she entered her car and started the engine, ready to spend her day with herself.

Walking around Shinjuku as she held four paper bags of clothes and accessories in her hand, humming a tune.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, she accidentally bumped into someone which caused her paper bags to fall down the pavement.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." A feminine cheery voice said while she picked up [name]'s paper bags.

"No worries, I was the one who was not paying attention so I'm sorry for bumping into you." [name] apologetically said as she bowed, the woman in front of her just waved her hands sheepishly, saying it was okay.

[name] finally had a good look of the person she bumped into: Honey blonde hair that goes past her shoulder, yellow eyes that seem to sparkle– she is really pretty.

"I'm Emma!" The lady smiled at her as she gave out her hand for [name] to shake and she happily obliged as they shook hands, "I'm [name]."

"Well, [name]. Mind if I accompany you?" Emma asked her. Well, that was quick is what [name] thought but she was done with her shopping anyway so it wouldn't be bad to take an opportunity to have a new friend.