019

A DAY WITH MIKEYAND THE CAT, LEO!

A DAY WITH MIKEY
AND THE CAT, LEO!

DAY ONE

MIKEY WHISTLED lowly, gradually walking up to [name]'s house while spinning the keys on his finger.

He pushed the key in and unlocked the door, once he entered [name]'s humble abode, he was greeted by the sleeping cat at the couch, he was all huddle up at the messy red blanket on the couch.

With quiet footsteps, he invited himself in and crouch down in front of Leo.

He pats Leo's head and Leo purred slightly, Mikey smiled, "Hey bud, let's go and give you some food, 'kay?" Hearing the word 'food' come out of Mikey's mouth, Leo jumped out of the couch and eagerly followed Mikey to the kitchen.

Mikey took the bowl and scoop out dry kibbles from the container, then he put some wet food on the bowl and mixed it with thoroughly with a spoon. He then makes sure to put some vitamins in Leo's food.

Leo came running when Mikey set down the bowl on the table and Leo happily ate his meal. Mikey sits down on the chair just beside Leo and grabbed his own snack that he bought a while ago from the convenience store, "Let's eat together Leo." Mikey pats his head as Leo let out happy purrs.

After cleaning the litterbox, he gave Leo some water and cleaned the living room a bit. Mikey sat down on the couch with a huff, Leo sat down beside him and laid down on the red blanket that was now folded neatly.

Mikey scrolled through on his phone for a bit and took a peek at the ginger cat beside him. It seems like he has fallen asleep, curled up like a ball.

Seeing the cat fast asleep, he stood up and wandered around the house, he saw small picture frames on the drawer, he picked up the white frame with a picture of two middle aged people and a teenager sitting at the middle.

They must be [name]'s parents and she's probably the one at the middle, Mikey then smiles. She looks so cute, if only they met back, they were younger, he thinks they would've been such a unique duo, a gang leader and an aspiring writer, quite an interesting dynamic.

Mikey stared at the other frames; another one included a lot of people seemingly to be [name]'s friends back in Hyogo. Full of smiles that radiated happiness of just being there with each other.

Her smile looks the same... so cute and pretty.

Mikey flusters at the sudden thought as he rushed to put back the picture frame on top of the drawer. He walked back at the Livingroom and saw that Leo is still sleeping.