003

[NAME] COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT, her mind wandered around the man- the words he said replayed on her head like a broken record

he called me pretty... flustered by this, she planted her face on the soft cushions of her pillow, muffling her scream.

She raised her head from the pillow and shook her head side ways, standing up from her position, she stretched her arms and sighed.

She still have to go to her publishing company because they've been all over her ass for a month- the constant scolding from the higher ups that she should finish her work.

Thinking about it makes her far more irritated.

It was not helping that it's Sunday, she should be resting in the comfort of her own home than having a talk with the publishing company.

She grabs a black suit on her closet and fixed up her hair, once she looks decent enough, she wore the black stilettos and left her home.

[name] silently drove at the road, since it was a Sunday, it was pretty traffic and that added more fuel to her annoyance.

When she stopped at a red traffic light, she hit the car wheel with her palm, running her hand through her soft [h/c] hair and ruffled it.

She glanced at the rear-view and fixed her hair again, she grab the hair tie at her blazer pocket and wore it to her wrist as she gently pulled her hair together, grabbing the hair tie, she tied her hair into a ponytail.

Gazing at the mirror again, [name] nodded at herself when she saw her hair was no longer messy.

Once the light turned green, she averted her eyes back to the road and pushed on the pedal, driving her way to her publishing company.

Parking the car, she turned off her car and went out of her car.

Staring at the building in front of her, she inhaled and exhaled, bring her hand to her shoulder to pat herself as a way to say 'you can do it!'

Entering the establishment, employees greeted her as she greet them back, her lips lifting up a bit.

Her heels clanked on the marbled floor as she made her way to the meeting, she sighed when she was now in front of the meeting room.