017

[NAME] FOLDED THE CLOTHES neatly and put it inside her suitcase, she has been packing her stuff since this morning and she wasn't close to done

She wipes her sweat and huffs, "Tell me why you're here again?" She suddenly spoke, her gaze moving from the lean stature of the man who just watched her like a hawk.

"Missed the comfort of your home." The man shrugged and sat down on the floor, his back leaning on the bedside.

"Okay..?" Her word trailed off into a question but Mikey did not bother to rebut a question to her.

[Name] continued to pack her stuff, putting items to a box and the packing continues for another thirty minutes.

Mikey's brows furrowed slightly, seeing the visible exhaustion of the lady, "[Name], why don't you rest for a bit?" He asked, patting the place right beside him.

[Name] looks at him then the floor, she stood up and made her way beside Mikey.

The sunlight rays entering on her window, cascading on the floor and on the beige colored walls, she plops herself beside him and leaned on the bedside as well.

Closing her eyes for a bit; she heaved a sigh.

Mikey's gaze lingered at her exhausted figure, her body felt seemingly more relaxed and Mikey felt glad.

He continues to stare, her pretty lips parting to let out a breath, chest heaving from tiredness, she was so beautiful, so peaceful like this; an absolute beauty.

Even after [Name]'s eyes opened, his eyes still remained on her; completely entranced with the mesmerising beauty in front of him.

Finally noticing the lingering gaze of the man beside her, she looked at him, seemingly to ask him a question of 'why are you looking at me' or 'are you okay?' and he got this message.

He shook his head slightly and gave her a grin, "I'm fine." Mikey simply replied, playing with the bracelet on his wrist.

"Why do you have to pack anyway? Going to move cities or something?" He asked her, and [Name] furrowed at him, "Huh? I'm not moving out, just going to Hyogo to visit my family and friends." She answered, looking through all of the stuff that she was packing laid out on the floor.

"Oh, I thought you were gonna move because it seems like you're packing everything in your house." His words made [Name]'s furrow even more.

"No I do not, you're exaggerating." [Name] grabs her earphones and plugged it in her phone, scrolling through her playlist.

She put her earphones on and clicked on a song; humming the tune of the music as she once again closed her eyes, fidgeting with her fingers.

She felt the earphone in her left getting pulled off which caused her to open her eyes.