What would Mike Say?

*Tré's POV*

I sat on my bed feeling numb. How could he do that to me? I thought he liked me... I let him in and let him show me what it was like to be with him and then he threw it all back at me. I don't know how long I sat there for but the knock at the door seemed to come too soon and I flopped backwards on my pillow. "What."
"Tré?" Billie said quietly from the other side of the door, "Tré please let me in?"
"It's not locked."
He opened it and stood in the doorway.
"Please believe me, it wasn't my fault. I only want you, I don't want Mike or anyone else. Just you."
"Clearly not." I was trying to sound casual but it wasn't working.
Billie wandered over and sat on the bed next to me. "Please. I'm trying to get you to understand, can you just listen?"
I said nothing and stared at the ceiling.
"He was saying that he liked me and I told him that I was with you, but he said "just try it" and kissed me. That was when you opened the door, and I wanted to stop but he was holding me. You have to believe me, Tré, it's the truth."
I remained silent. I didn't know if he was lying or not so I thought it was best to just stay quiet for a while. He lay down next to me and stroked my hair. I was frustrated and felt like hitting him away but it felt nice so I just ignored him.
"Please?" He pouted and I looked him in the eye.
"Don't fucking try that with me" I nudged him hard in the ribs and he almost fell off the bed, "it's not gonna work."
"I'm sorry, okay? I am so sorry that it happened because I would never do anything to hurt you."
I wanted to believe him, I really did, but it was difficult. I didn't know what to say to him.
"What if I ask Mike? What would he tell me?"
Billie looked puzzled, "what do you mean?"
"What would Mike say if I asked him what happened?"
"The truth, why don't you ask him" he sighed, clearly worried about what Mike would actually tell me.
"Fine, I will." I leapt from the bed and walked briskly to Mike's room.
"What? Now?"