Trust

"Billie's POV*

Tré paced around his room and I walked in, shutting the door behind me.
"Tré, please, you know I didn't mean it like that."
"I thought I'd made it clear how I felt, why would you tell Mike that? Were you keeping your options open or something?"
"No, of course not, I don't want him. You have to believe me."
I sat down on his bed and gestured for him to sit next to me.
"I want to believe you, but..." He trailed off into silence.
"Then believe me. If I was in the wrong, I would tell you and make up some bullshit excuse to cover myself, wouldn't I? And Mike told you that he did it, so what's the problem?"
He shook his head solemnly.
I leaned over to him and put my hand on his shoulder to see how much I could get away with. He didn't move so I slipped my arm around his neck. Still nothing. I leaned into him and hugged him tight, "I'm so sorry."
He sighed. "Okay. I'm gonna trust you."
I looked at him and smiled with relief, "thank you, Tré, thank you." I kissed him hard and then returned to looking in his eyes, "this will never happen again, okay? As soon as anyone says anything to me like that again I'll run the other way, okay? I'm so happy I have you back." I pecked him on the lips three times in a row, coaxing a smile to emerge from his lips
"Stop it," he put his hand on my face and pushed me away playfully.
I hugged him again. "I'm so glad I have you back." I whispered almost too quiet for him to hear.
I felt so at peace in his arms and I nuzzle into his neck, letting myself relax.
"I wanna do something" I started, leaning back to look at him, "I want to make it up to you."
Tré eyed me suspiciously, "what?"
I reached down and undid his belt then slipped my hands into his trousers. A look of alarm swept across his face and he drew back slightly.
"It's okay, just trust me, alright?" I waited for him to react but he didn't so I wormed my hand deeper down.
His uncomfortable expression changed to one of longing and he was soon on my lips and kissing me greedily.
I had been moving my hand slowly but the way he was behaving was a clear indicator that he wanted-needed me to go faster. I obliged and his breathing soon became ragged and shallow.
I wasted no time in pulling away from his lips and bending down to take him into my mouth before he finished, letting him sink slowly onto the bed and then lying next to him.
"That was... wow..." he panted.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah... can we just... sleep for a while?"
I kind of wanted to sort myself out, but this was his turn so I obliged. "Sure, whatever you want." I put my arm around him and hugged his shoulders, letting him rest his his head on my chest. Bliss.