𝘚𝘸𝘢𝘱 ⊹ 𝚇𝙸𝙸

(A/N: Im tryna post as much as I can so you guys have sum to read but I got terrible writers block rn so I haven't had many ideas, Im trying to write fool pt 2, I did start it but writers block stopped me. If anyone has any ideas as what I can write in the mean time please comment those ideas, ill take any and all. Anything, I swear I'm like desperate for ideas I rlly need ideas as of what to write rn. So if you guys have any prompts you want me to write, ideas, anything just lemme know. It can be anything wanted. Anyway, another fluff chapter. This idea from 1 of my best friends Koi, ty koi. Enjoy)

Wednesday's POV:

I awoke on a colorful bed, stuffed animals, fluffy blankets, fluffy pillows, and a laptop in different places on the bed. I shot right up. 'What. The. Fuck.' I rubbed my eyes, bad idea. Claws shot out of my fingers, almost taking my eyes out. Thankfully they didn't, but they did get the sides of my nose a bit. "Merde!" I screamed. My voice was very high pitched. I looked at my clothes, my bright, colorful, and horrid clothes. I grabbed some of 'my' hair to look. Blond, blue, and pink. I immediately felt a singular tear roll down the face of the body I was in. "What the actual fuck." I said aloud to myself. Me and Enid had switched bodies, and the worst part of it all was that it meant Enid would decorate my body in color. I groaned and tossed myself out of the horrid bed. Tears, actual tears rolling down my face. I walked right over to my side of the bed where I was supposed to be sleeping. It was really just Enid in my body.

I wanted to grip her throat and choke the life out of her. I wanted my body back, now. I pushed my body that was currently possessed by a bubbly golden retriever girl. I pushed her about 3 more times before she actually got up. Enid turned around onto her back, opening her eyes. The second her gaze focused on me she screamed, jolting back so hard she slammed her head against the metal head frame. "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL-" Enid screamed at the top of her lungs. "Would you shut up, Sinclair." It felt rather odd calling her Sinclair even though she was in my body. "WHY IS THERE ANOTHER ME???" Her face was so red she looked like she was about to explode. "Theres not. Apparently we switched bodies.." I muttered. Enid stared at me dumbfounded. "What?-" she almost blinked. "Do not." I said lightly hitting her shoulder. "Do not what?" She asked. "Blink. I don't blink." I said coldly.

Enid groaned, "yeah yeah psycho." She muttered under her breath. I stood to my feet completely. "I have never wanted a bullet to the head more then I do now." I spat out. "Damnnn I look good, you get the best view of me fr" Enid said with a toothy grin, in MY body. My face flushed a deep red, "shut up." I said plainly. Enid smiled once again. "Would you stop showing so much emotion especially in my body.." I stared at her, technically myself. We are polar opposites, opposite in fav color, in style, in the way we talk, in the way we think how we do things, absolutely everything. I stood and stared as tears flooded my face. "Wow.." Enid said quietly staring at me in disappointment. "Really don't like being in my body?" She teased. I threw myself onto her.

"GIVE ME MY BODY BACK JERK"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 624

(A/N: my apologies for how short this is, i have terrible writers block like I said before and im super tired💪😞 I hope this wasn't to bad:) love you guys!)

Transition:
Merde = shit

-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠