𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇

ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ, ɪ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ɴᴜᴍᴇʀᴀʟs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. xxx = 𝟹𝟶 sᴏ ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ sʜɪᴀᴡᴀsᴇᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇ
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴄᴄ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀɢ💔
〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎
TRIGGER WARNING.
FIGHTING (Verbal)
╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

"It's not your fault."

"What?"

Wednesday stood in the middle of the dorm, fists clenched, biting down on her bottom lip. She didn't want to fight again, she couldn't even process why they were fighting in the first place. She was angry, she didn't know why though. This didn't feel right. Normally it was Enid yelling at her in these fights, now it was the goth yelling at Enid. She saw red, over what? She was yelling at the girl she loved, one of the only people who understood her. Why must she always do this? Is this the only way she can communicate now? Wednesday now stood with her mouth shut as she stared at the bright girl across from her, staring at the tears in which ran from her eyes, making her cheeks red.

The bright girl sniffled, lots. She looked like a mess, tears rolling down her face, violently trying to wipe them away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She said loudly through tears. Her breathing was heavy, gasping for air at the same time. Once she was done wiping her tears the bright girl stood, hands by her side, staring at the goth. She bit her bottom lip and held her breath, like every other time she was yelled at.

Wednesday looked down at her feet, tears forming in her eyes. Why had she done that? All because of papers the wolf knocked over. Not just normal papers, her new story. She didn't have many pages written only about 30 which wasn't much to her. Enid has walked by her desk and knocked them off well listening to music on accident. On accident. 'How could I yell over that. I didn't mean to get so mad. I didn't mean to make her cry. I'm such a bad girlfriend.' She thought to herself as she gripped the bottom of her shirt.

"It was an accident, I swear! I'll e-even pick them up for you, I promise!" She said in a panicked and fast tone. The wolf almost dropped to her knees in front of the goth to start picking up the papers. The wolf muttered to herself, "stupid fucking music." As she began reaching for the papers. "Enid" she heard a soft, breaking voice say from above her. The wolf took a deep breath before looking up at Wednesday, tears blurring her vision slightly. "Up." She said quietly. Enid stood up Immediately in one swift move. Wednesday moved closer slowly, carefully placing a hand on the wolves cheek. "Enid" she said softly. "Yea?" The wolf said through a broken voice.

"It's not your fault." She said softly, rubbing the wolves cheek slightly. "What?" Confusion filled the wolves voice, tears forming in her eyes once again. Not of sadness, more so of relief and confusion. "It's not your fault." She repeated. "I know.." Enid said quietly, doubting that statment. "It's not your fault." The goth said firmly. Staring into the wolves beautiful blue eyes. The goths gaze comforted the wolf, knowing the girl was no longer mad at her. "I.. I know..?" Enid believed it was her fault. That maybe if she hadn't been listening to music and had payed attention maybe this wouldn't have happened.

But was the wolf hearing the shorter girl right? Was she talking about the papers, or the yelling? Enid thought the papers, of course the papers were her fault. Maybe the yelling too. "No, no. Listen to me Enid. The yelling, the papers. It's. Not. Your. Fault." The more the wolf looked into the gaze of the goth she could realize, and make out tears forming in the goths eyes. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, her hand still on the wolves cheek rubbing it slightly. "I shouldn't have yelled. It was an easy fix, I let my emotions get the best of me. I can assure you, it will not happen again cucciola. I'm sorry." After that, the goth went quiet. She let go of the wolves face and stood silently in front of her.

Enid felt her entire body relaxe. With the new confirmation that none of it was her fault she felt a wave of relief wash over her. A breath she didn't know she was holding in was blown out. The wolf carefully grabbed the goth by the waist and pulled her in close to her. The goth felt her face heat up slightly, how could Enid forgive her so easy? And, what was happening? Enid smiled slightly.

"May I, Miss Addams?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 821

(A/N: that prolly could've been longer but I still hope you enjoyed! Trying to get back onto my normal posting schedule where I would post 1-2 times a day🥳 LOVE YOU GUYS, STAY SAFE❤)

-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠