01

"Beam! Please don't! I don't want to go in the water again!" you screamed clinging to his arm.

"Please calm down miss. We must be in the water! Thanks to you, we'll find this devil even faster! You are my favorite, miss!"

He suddenly lifted you up to make it easier for you to walk towards the water over the damp bridge.

His steps began to pick up speed, but suddenly he stopped.

He looked at your face, adjusting you in his arms.

When you suddenly felt something warm on your cheek, you opened your eyes. His finger wiped the tears from your skin. You didn't even know you started crying.

You looked at him. His face with a smile. Light pink on the cheeks.

"Miss (y/n). Miss (y/n). I won't let anything ever happen to you."

It all started with something...

Your life changed so suddenly.

Do you have to regret it?

If it wasn't for everything that happened, you wouldn't have met the boy who stole your heart.

  _________________

Water, sun. It was a dream vacation for everyone.

Exotic drinks, palm drinks, view of the sea, the ocean. View of dolphins swimming and jumping out of the water. What else can it be associated with if not pleasant moments?
With a family holiday.

This is something for rest. Even if it's not water all the way to the horizon, a trip on a ship is more than just a normal rest. It's fun.

Two hundred people on the ship. A ship that is not the largest, but also the smallest. Pool, lots of rooms. Separate dining room. Daily meals prepared by chefs. Lots of other entertainment on board as well.

Everyone would find something for themselves.

It was the first time you went on vacation with your parents.

It was the first time you saw the ocean.

And to be honest, it was the fault of that one day that you wanted it to be the last time you saw the ocean...

Dream trip. The perfect way to spend time. As a reward for all your hard work.

Wanting to provide you with at least one unforgettable trip as a child, your parents worked and collected money so that you could spend your time as well as possible.

They worked long hours and were often away from home. But they loved you. That's why they wanted to give you an unforgettable holiday.

Every child once wanted to see the great ocean.

You didn't know what was going on when they started packing things into suitcases and stacking them in the car.

They told you with a smile that it was a surprise.

You believed them right away. You were six years old when your life started to be perfect. So beautiful. Like you've been given something you'll never forget.

A great memory.

Two weeks on a ship where you can get whatever you want.

All you needed was an admission ticket and you had access to everything. Games. Food. Any entertainment your age and parents would allow.